Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Lavria Xedrim

Lavria Xedrim

L

• Lavria
    Maris_Brood_.jpg

maris-brood.jpg

pD_Q_X.gif
  • Full name:
    Lavria Xedrim​
    Homeworld
    Iridonia​
    Species:
    Zabrak​
    Height:
    1.65m​
    Weight:
    57kg​
    Force Sensitivity:
    Exceptional​
    Faction:
    Confederacy of Independent Systems
    Independent​
    Knight​

901317-maris_brood.jpg

• Peace is a lie, there is only PASSION.
    Through passion, I gain STRENGHT.
    Through strength, I gain POWER.
    Through power, I gain VICTORY.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    THE FORCE shall free me.

tumblr_o3ksaqt5eN1qfqgq7o3_250.webp
    I was born on Iridonia. My parents were ordinary. Typical to Zabrak culture, my father was a warrior. My mother was not much at all. By all accounts and purposes, I was supposed to be ordinary too, until things started moving without me touching them. My parents knew what was wrong with me, but I was never told. All I knew was I that I was kept away from others - not allowed out on the streets anymore, not allowed friends anymore. All I had was my father teaching me how to fight and my mother teaching me how to read and write. I was never told why and I resent them for that. But I went along with it.

I went along with it, until strangers arrived in our town. I heard my parents whispering about it - almost frightened. It was strange. Until our door was blasted to splinters and a robed man walked in. My father tried to stop him, but the man just waved his hand and my father ended up against a wall. The man then turned to me.
    "Come with me, Child. I shall make you great. This is no life, being hidden away."
    I had no idea who or what he was and what he needed from me, but I had to get out of this prison life, young as I was. I went with this man and never saw my parents again

The years that followed were rough.
    tumblr_o3ksaqt5eN1qfqgq7o8_r1_250.webp
    The training was grueling - I was pushed to the very edge of my abilities and beyond. In the early years I even wished that I had stayed in my prison-home. However, I was told that the Sith only found me, because the Jedi had also been looking into Force-children on Iridonia. If the Sith hadn't found me first, the Jedi would have taken me away, all the same. I was also told that only the strong survive the training - that the weak died. This strengthened my resolve to be one of the best. I learnt how to bend the Force to my own will - to explore the Dark Side of it and feel true power.

At first I kept fighting against this Dark Side - to not let it control me. With time and a lot of guidance, however, I learnt that to feel true peace, true victory in oneself, was to embrace the Darkness rather than fight it. Once I realised this, there was little that could stand in my way. With this, I was officially assigned as an Apprentice to the man who saved me from my prison-home - Master Zul.

Though the training never eased, I was glad that it was him. He seemed to understand that I was at my best when I was free. He honed my skills into a razor sharp edge before starting to send me on solo assignments. All the while, I enjoyed the complete freedom and power the Dark Side of the Force gave me.

PART 2:

Coming soon
  • maris_avv6.jpg
    Lavria is a typical Zabrak, albeit on the small side. With the horns and facial markings belying her species as well as her small, lithe body, black hair and golden orb-like eyes, she seemed quite ordinary.

What turned her from ordinary to imposing and dangerous, was her complete embrace of the Dark Side. With her exceptional ability to use the Force, as well as the Darkness pulsating within her, the once typical markings of her species, could lend her a malicious look. The golden eyes could go from innocent to almost feral in an instant - giving her a very dark and sinister look.
  • Strengths and Weaknesses

+Strong with the Force
    - With most of her years spent with the Sith honing her abilities as well as her full embrace of the power of the Dark Side, Lavria has become exceptionally strong in the Force.
    +Fighter - Being taught combat skills by her father from a very young age as well as being honed into a weapon by the Sith, Lavria is quite the skilled fighter - with and without a light saber.
    +Strong willed - When Lavria puts her mind to something, she would see it done and done right.
    +Passionate - The young Zabrak can get quite passionate about a cause or a person, and this fuels her connection with the Dark Side even more.
    +Jolly - Even though she is a Sith, Lavria still knows how to have fun and laugh about things.
    +Pilot - Lavria may not be an ace, but being an adept pilot, she can get herself out of a sticky situation quickly.
    +Focused - Being taught by the Sith from a young age, Lavria has learned how to focus in most situations.

-Mechanic - Even though she is an adept pilot, Lavria is no mechanic. She is quite reliant on her droid to help her out if something goes wrong on her ship.
    -Passionate - Even though her passion can fuel her power, Lavria has not yet learnt how to control her passion. It can still cloud her judgement if she can't get a handle on it quickly enough.
    -Strong willed - It may get things done quicker and better, but being young, Lavria doesn't always put her mind to the right thing, and that can get her into trouble.
    -Innocent - Although she has been raised by the Sith, Lavria is still somewhat innocent. She can still trust too quickly, which can create a dire situation.
    -Dark - With her complete embrace of the Dark Side, a person would have to know his story if he wants to appeal to Lavria's good side (although it can be done).
  • Belongings:

- Fury Starfighter

- Lars

- Dual Light Sabers

- Her deceased Master's lightsaber

- A- 180 Blaster

- Frag grenades

- Concussion grenades

- Smoke grenades

- Datapad

- Commlink

Relationships: