Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Call (Rekha)

@[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

"Ahhh..very true". He decided to take chance. He goes to the juke box and put a few credits in it. He choose a few songs. The first song was upbeat swing type. He walks over to Rekha. "Care to dance?" He wanted to show her his moves. He gives her his most charming smile while he hold out his hand to her.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Oh she wasn't sure of this. Not one to take on involvement she hesitated. This could be bad, "I guess one wouldn't hurt" She walked around the bar. She knew how to dance, she owned a bar.

@[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

"Course not. I promise not to step on your toes." He says playfully. He takes her hand leading to the dance floor. He confidently put his hand on the small of her back. Together they begin gliding across the dance floor in perfect time to the music. He spins her out and back to him. His eyes sparkle with joy and desire. He loved dancing to the tango.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"If you do, you'll be on your arse in a Coruscant minute" Rekha moved along with him, ok he had some skill and he was easy to follow. "better watch out if the Chancellor @[member="Jack Harkness"] hears you can dance he might have you providing lessons for his model friends"

Rekha laughed, How would the padawan survive doing that, she had seen how he reacted around women...

@[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

"I hope not. He would be better off hiring my mom to teach them. I'm not much of a teacher." He had no desire to teach anyone how to dance. He had helped his mom when he younger with the little kids.

She had such a cute laugh. He couldn't help but laugh along. "Get ready I'm about to dip you." He spun her out one more time than took her in his arms and dipped her. As he brought Rekha back up, he couldn't resist giving her kissing her. A short sweet kiss.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Rekha gave that uncomfortable laugh, and then stopped, stepping back. "You know, when you came in, I could see you were the kind of guy that is a player" Rekha took another step back, "Hawk, why did you do that?" She had heard a million reasons to her she had not really given him a signal that it was ok, it was almost stealing.

And if he wasn't a jedi, she might had considered knocking him on his arse.

@[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

Hawk sighs. "I'm not a player, Rekha. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you. Just following an impulse. It was obviously a wrong one." He took a step back away from her. Giving her more space. "There is something about you that I'm drawn too. I know that sounds like a line. I really don't know what to say."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Being drawn is one thing Hawk, stomping all over my personal space without knowing a thing about me, not a wise move" Rekha took a breath, "if you wanted to know me, you know most guys, ask for a date"
She'd try it, see what happen, but did he have enough cahones to ask her.

@[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

She was right. He had acted sort of caveman like. Surprised that he hadn't clubbed her over the head and drag her to his lair. "All right. Will ypu go on a date with me?" He asks. He wasn't afraid of rejections. At least Rekha hadn't slapped or kicked him after the kiss.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"that's better" She smiled, she wasn't trying to be contrary, she just wanted to be treated like a lady, not like the local red light district. "Certainly, what would you like to do?"

@[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

"I'm thinking dinner and maybe we can go see a play or the ballet." He suggest to Rekha. He had been on a lot of dates lately. He wanted this one to be different. He didn't want to do the same old thing. He didn't care which one. He liked both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom