Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last call for AI system participants!

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
So I am making an AI system, and the thread will probably go into effect tonight. If anyone else wants to get in on this, I am taking a final call. Both M.A.I. and myself are going to be working on this (thus far). The system will be reproducible and usable on ships.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
Well, no offense, I would like people with more role play experience. You have 5 posts. Unless you have a main account with more on that, or past RP experience (with proof), I'm gonna have to say thanks for the offer, but sorry.

@[member="Ahra Marcon"]

This, as you can see by the Character tag, is a subaccount (and a very new one at that). This character hasn't actually done anything yet, but he's my third character on here.

@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

My other characters are @[member="Eenes Kokad"] and @Orn'komad. My writer's account is @[member="Thomas Hunter"].

I am still fairly new to this site (just over a month now). Eenes was in the Battle of Ossus, but the people she was helping get medical attention stopped replying (leaving her somewhat stuck), and Orn'komad joined a faction that hasn't been terribly active (it's just now getting going again).
It's fine if the answer's no. I understand the desire for experience, especially in something like this. One thing I would like to point out, however, is that funding would be no object (not that it is on these boards anyway, but have a look at this character's sheet).

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
Talon Vosra said:
@[member="Karsh Lithern"] what do you need in your thread exactly? *I'm interested*
Just someone who has input on the production of the AI. Someone who is a mutual benefactor and cares about the outcome. A business partner per se.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Ahra Marcon said:
My other characters are @[member="Eenes Kokad"] and @Orn'komad. My writer's account is @[member="Thomas Hunter"].

I am still fairly new to this site (just over a month now). Eenes was in the Battle of Ossus, but the people she was helping get medical attention stopped replying (leaving her somewhat stuck), and Orn'komad joined a faction that hasn't been terribly active (it's just now getting going again).
It's fine if the answer's no. I understand the desire for experience, especially in something like this. One thing I would like to point out, however, is that funding would be no object (not that it is on these boards anyway, but have a look at this character's sheet).
The answer is maybe. Tell me, without my reading your bio, what can you bring to the table?

@[member="Ahra Marcon"]

Intelligence, a good business sense, capital, and money. I'm actually a retired Coruscanti septillionaire, roaming the galaxy via drone. I'd love better AI, since so much of my stuff is automated and I (obviously) have an interest in tech.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
Ahra Marcon said:
Neither. Technically a Republic citizen, but skeptical about the Force. Doesn't care much for either side.

Dude, I hate to do this, but Karsh is pretty close-minded about those he works with. Sith only really...M.A.I. is an exception because she is an AI.

@[member="Ahra Marcon"]

Ahra Marcon said:
Neither. Technically a Republic citizen, but skeptical about the Force. Doesn't care much for either side.

For sure man! That droid factory. Can it have a dedicated area for making the massive computer that drives the AI? (The AI itself is not a movable entity, but rather a large stationary computer)

@[member="Helmut Todstern"]

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
Okay, I will get a thread up and running within a half hour. The main person working on this though, is M.A.I. Her character is an AI. So she is a main factor in all of this.

@[member="Helmut Todstern"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom