Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Larst Nogg (Trandoshan Smuggler)

“I’m Larst, Larst Nogg. That’s Lars to a friend of mine though, and I can make friends just about as quickly as I can make enemies. You can ask em’ all, I wouldn’t advise it though, they tend to shoot first.”

356e8ac406d6e275c68b8176071d75e8.jpg

NAME: Larst Nogg

FACTION: Kraken Coalition

SPECIES: Trandoshan

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6’6

WEIGHT: 240 Pounds

EYES: Black

HAIR: None

SKIN: Yellow-green and scaled

FORCE SENSITIVE: Nope. Nada’ bit

2a6fc4548b26001af74390ac5e52c41e.png
“Some folks name their rifles, some let them name themselves through fame. Me? Well I let my sister name it fore’ she passed. So yeah, rifle’s named Chessa.”

STRENGTHS: Ferocious and deadly by default, as most Trandoshan are. A fighter by nature, but not by choice, just don’t back him into a corner. Easygoing, as much as a Trandoshan can be at least. Quick to make friends, and quicker to make allies. Cunning and quick-witted.

WEAKNESSES: Blinded by the constant search for the next blood pumping adventure. Danger is dangerous, and perhaps that isn’t fully realized till that smacks one dead in the face. Quickest to make enemies, hotheaded as any Trandoshan can be.

APPEARANCE: A yellow-green Trandoshan, usually wearing a black pilot uniform. With the leggings and arm sleeves cut off to let free claws.

BIOGRAPHY: Born and raised on Trandosha, some folks want more out of their life than seeking their next foe. Some wish to seek their next thrill, and maybe that doesn’t always include killing some tough Wookie. Larst Nogg has the same Code of Honor every Trandoshan carries like a badge, but doesn’t act on it often. Not directly at least, he doesn’t seek out tough opponents. However, if found by one he loves a good fight. Some just don’t enjoy running the risk of having a Wookie tear your arms and legs off. Even if you will regrow them soon enough. He’s in middle age by Trandoshan Ways, but looking to live as long as some of the greats. Ol’ Bossk lived to be 88. Who else is going to shoot for 89 if not himself?

SHIP: X4 Gunship with standard array of weaponry laser cannons, and it’s two light laser cannon turrets. Painted black with white windshields instead of the standard red. Highly customized interior, to suit work life. False floors for smuggling and the like.

KILLS: None in Roleplay as of yet

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: None in Roleplay as of yet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom