Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Large male Sith Lord; Seeking: Small Jedi to stomp on"

"Voracitos enjoys eating food, the force, and people at large. Do you enjoy being the target of his voracious appetite? Please send your details below." - Compliments of Darth Vitamin

Everything above says it all! For years, Darth Voracitos has fought, almost exclusively, nothing other than his Sith rivals. As a master of the dark side, it is only appropriate that beyond his dark holdings, there should be his antithesis for him to clash against.

So, those that wish to challenge this atrocity against the sanctity of the galaxy, please let me know and we'll set something up!

Ya never know what'll happen until you try it ;)

50H31

Seeker of Enlightenment
You're bringing back the monster that waddles like a man? Groovy. Lemme know if you're planning on raising a stink on Lorrd again. I'm not really light or dark side, but I'd be happy too have a....unique discourse with you.

[member="Ryan Korr"], [member="Tiland Kortun"] I think I could be big enough for both of you. Do you happen to work together at all? It would be easier to get one thread down idea for me, rather than multiple.

[member="50H31"] As a matter of fact I am :) Here is the link me and my new apprentice, [member="Karn Zhakul"], are getting involved in. I also heard that the writer of [member="Boethiah"] may also get involved with one of their characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom