Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Lareena Thornn, Saarai-Kar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Lareena Thornn, Saarai-Kar of the Jensaarai
Role: Leader of the Jensaarai, in charge of training, discipline, and the final judge in disputes and creating alliances with other organizations. Exiled and excommunicated Jeela Tillian, agreed to let Veino leave on his own journey of self-discovery, and sent Roth Tillian out to gain a better understanding of the galaxy. Will ultimately decide their fates upon returns or requests to return. Somewhat antagonistic, in my rival sense, to Veino and Jeela. She's not overly impressed with Roth either, and sees all three as either complete failures or near failures.
Development Threads: None yet. Storylines not progressed far enough, but this is part of laying the groundwork for the continuation of those storylines.
Species: Human
Force-Sensitive: Yes, very much so, which allowed her to become the Saarai-Kar
Appearance: She is an older woman, once brown hair turned white, and held back in a bun. Her face is heavily lined and wearied. Walks with a limp and a cane now, when outside of her armor, and when outside of the armor wears tan robes with intricate embroidery she did herself as a way to relax from the stresses of secretly protecting an entire star system. Her armor is standard Jensaarai armor, except the mask is of her face rather than an animal, as befitting her rank.
Personality: She's a touch reactionary, adamant in the need for secrecy and only assisting the Suarbi system, and she is absolutely certain of this. His leads to seeming arrogance and bullheadedness from the perspective of others. She has extraordinarily high expectations of those under her, and is not often completely satisfied, so she tends to walk around frowning and criticizing. She can often be seen rubbing her temples as well, stemming from her attempt to relieve the tension headaches from the job stress. She is also logical, and can, with time and a lot of effort, be convinced to change her mind, hence sending Roth out on his mission. Despite appearances to the contrary, she really does care about the Apprentices and Defenders below her, and only seeks what is best both for them and for the system. Many just often don't realize this, which adds to her stress and frustration. When very irritated, she will sometimes lightly slap apprentices on the head with the back of her hand for doing something stupid. She can be diplomatic when necessary, and is generally quite successful.
Weapon of Choice: The Force first, and lightsaber second, due to her age
Wealth: Independently, none
Combat Function: Only if absolutely necessary, will she fight to protect the Jensaarai and the Suarbi system. She is certain she is far too old for that now. If it comes to it, she will use thenFrce and her lightsaber,min conjunction with her armor, to lead the Jensaarai in battle against those who threaten their home. She will stand apart and function, for the most part, as overall commander, rather than a soldier.
Notable possessions: lightsaber, Saarai-Kar armor, the journals of al previous Saraai-Kar, the artifacts that the original Jensaarai brought with them to Susefvi when they fled the Jedi before the Clone Wars
Other Notes:

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@Veino Garn
Before I address this submission, I can think of at least two writers who have claimed the Saarai-Kaar title for their characters. Both are dead or deleted, but there's storyline linking the Jensaarai to the Omega Protectorate, which protects Suarbi/Susevfi. I'd suggest consulting with [member="Cira"] and/or [member="Ayden Cater"] over coordination and continuity. I have no problem approving an NPC Saarai-Kaar, I just want to be sure everyone's on the same page. Can you tag me once you've talked with one of them?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@Veino Garn
Let's run with it. Just be aware that if someone comes along who wants to RP the process of becoming Saarai-Kaar, that'll take precedence, though they'll have to take this character into account in one way or another. Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom