Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Lands Up For Lease On Chandrila

Sitting at her desk in her hide away home on Sojourn, Alicia Drey stirs her head once more. For the first time since the liquidation of her assets in Chandrila DataTech, she updates the auction house on the
availability of land surrounding the town of Nayli.

Putting up the farm lands surrounding Nayli for rent, following her acquisition and immiment opening of her new project at Emita, it will be sometime before the land around Nayli will be utilized by it. Realizing that she currently has no need for the land at this moment in time, she has made it available for use in return for the right price.

The terms of agreement that she has made is as follows:

• That the land not be built upon or ruined by those who begin using it.
  • That the user(s) understanding that, eventually, the land will be taken back by it's rightful owner (Alicia Drey) when the time is right. Warning and time will be given to the person(s) using the land when that time comes.
  • That they understand the lands in question are mainly used for the growth of foodstuffs or agriculture; and that it should remain this way, otherwise they will be viable to being sued for discretion of the land in question.
  • That you will not become the owner of the land, but rather someone renting it out until Alicia Drey feels otherwise.

Bidding can begin, starting at five hundred thousand (500,000cr).

[member="Vigil-01"]

"The land covers several acres and will be available for a minimum of three years. It is rich, fertile and available for use. It is extremely rare at the moment to find land of this size available for use at this current time, given the state of galactic affairs; and it is better it is being used by someone in the time being, rather than leaving it there for the next couple of years as I set up my business around Emita."

"Please refrain from further comments if you are not interested in buying. Thank you."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Kassidy had arrived to the auction house complex in person, as any noble and respecting Jedi would be expected to, and placed a bid with down payment on the land lot of exactly five hundred and five thousand credits. As the owner of such an esteemed property was probably in high company, she also offered a bottle of vintage Whyren's Reserve, Batch NN182, and for the avid collector at heart, a paper-bound copy of the abridged history of the Sith Empire from Adas to Vulcanis, the abridged history of the Lords of the Sith and their empires' rises and falls, which contained a full thirty-two volumes, maps of the Valley of the Dark Lords and recovered lists of collected items, with holodisk versions as included.

[member="Alicia Drey"]​

| [member="Kass Sja"] |

// To Kass Sja.

Hello Miss. Sja. Thank you for your offer. As promised at the auction house, I am pushing forward to accept your offer of five hundred thousand credits (500,000cr) in return for your use of my land around the town of Nayli, here on Chandrila.

I am currently in the Sullust system, attending a Trade Conglomerate hosted function, but upon my acceptance of your offer, I would invite you to meet with me in Nayli, so that we can talk in person. I will pay for the lunch and my people will collect you at Hanna City upon your arrival to transport you to our meeting.

I look forward to meeting you.

Alicia Drey. \\

[OOC: Upon your response here in this thread, I will push forward and create a thread for us to meet and conclude this spot of business, when you are ready. :D]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
In little time Kassidy received the message that the land would soon be hers to use. She was never much for words or fancied speeches, so her reply was kept short and direct.
"I will be on Chandrila within the week. I look forward to making your acquaintance. It has been a pleasure doing business with you.
-Sja, Kassidy"
It would not rival the pleasure of meeting [member="Alicia Drey"] in the flesh. As promised, the young vixen departed immediately for Hanna City, humbly attending with the mere robes on her back and saber at her waist.

Chandrila Group has reopened the bidding for the land around Nayli, under the same guidelines as their first auction, after Kass Sja pulled out of the deal.

Opening bid is starting at five hundred thousand (500,000cr) credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom