Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lael Kriorah

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinister-sitha.jpg

Image credit: Miss Sinister

Name: Lael Kriorah, “Little Dagger”
Loyalties: Her only loyalty now is to herself, Previously Sith, Jedi, Rogue from both
Role: Half sister to Nyte Ignis
Development Threads: Soon TM(Is this needed? I wasn't quite sure)
Species: Human- Thyrsian
Force Sensitivity: Naturally Force Sensitive, Knight
Appearance: One side shaved black hair with red tips, black eyeliner, wears revealing clothing...
Personality: She is cocky, strong willed, sass mouth to anyone
Weapon of Choice: Lightsaber and Force
Wealth: Medium wealth, she has made a living out of saving every credit that she can
Combat Function: Her function is to be a constant liability, she can play nice but how long does that last?
Strengths, strong and natural inclination to the Force, hand to hand combat, and advanced lightsaber techniques.
Weaknesses: While she can usually perform more techniques in the Force, this drains her combat stamina and focus. She also has a right eye blind sight that she has to compensate for by keeping a constant field of vision.
Skills: From less ability to greater:
Force abilities: Force Stealth, Force Combustion, Force Wound, Cleanse Mind, Force Sight, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Force Heal.
Lightsaber forms: Makashi, Soresu, Ataru
Notable Possessions: Two lightsabers, pale red, pale purple
Other Notes: After being taken away from Eshan by her mother, Lael was brought up not knowing of her force sensitivity until her father came to visit, taking her away to the Sith to bring up. Hating the doctrine of the Sith, Lael exiled herself, taking up banner with the Jedi. Soon after though she became frustrated with the Jedi doctrine as well. Lael promised that she would find her own way, becoming a rogue from both Sith and Jedi. After reconnecting with her mother, Lael learned of a half sister on her father's side and decided to try and find her.
After finding the colony on Eshan that her father controlled, Lael learned more about her sister, who had killed the father. Wanting answers, Lael now searches the galaxy to find Nyte Ignis.
Intent: Teacher and occasional antagonist towards Nyte

Nyte Ignis said:
Loyalties: Her only loyalty now is to herself, Previously Sith, Jedi, Rogue from both
So is this to say she's rogue currently? Just trying to figure out her alignment since Force Heal, is typically a lightside power.

Nyte Ignis said:
She also has a right eye blind sight that she has to compensate for by keeping a constant field of vision.
Do you mean blind spot, or blind side here?

Nyte Ignis said:
Her function is to be a constant liability
How so? I'm assuming be a constant liability to Nyte, or am I mistaken there? (totally could be a lack of sleep on my part there :p )

I just need those few things cleared up. Her history needs to be expanded upon a little bit. Maybe add in what events (if any specifically) caused her to leave the Sith and Jedi. Or what exactly frustrated her with both the Sith and Jedi doctrines. Perhaps throw in some more events that were important in her life that helped the shape her and make her who she is now.

Also I need a source link for the image you have. And given the powers you've listed a dev thread will be required. For this, 15 posts will do. And feel free to have other writers join you to help out with the thread.

[member="Nyte Ignis"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

I hate to do this to you but would you mind handing this over to Valiens to archive? I'm going to make Lael a PC, since she is going to become more than background fluff to Nyte.

Sorry for the confusion on my part, I thought she would have a minor role and then ideas began to form in my head on her.

Thanks, have a funny thing for being so awesome~

c32c813d13ee0bfcd1377d29e50dcb7938d8d686dad96de2a6cc3664160d0ceb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom