Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady with a Catalog

Now that Ringovinda StarYards has the chance to get a major faction as part of its list of "phasing clients" after getting big orders for the Maersk-class from what they called non-phasing clients, Charzon saw fit to write a letter to the Zenithian Imperium's Tribunal. Her schedule was very busy and she usually left the non-phasing clients to other people, the finance team, the product managers to name the main people involved. Between the management of its big project, the bulk freight known internally as the Maximum Battleship, Charzon barely had time for dealing with even phasing clients so she thought that new phasing client would better be worth it.

----------------------------------

ATTN: His Imperial Majesty [member="Alexander Ontonas"]

This is Charzon Loulan of Ringovinda StarYards. I heard about the Zenithian Imperium on the latest issue of Taking Off on a Star Tour, of which I have a lifetime subscription by virtue of supplying ships to its parent company, Star Tours. Please forgive my lack of knowledge of what your government needs and wants, the Imperium has newly risen to its status as a major faction. Perhaps an existing product can fulfill a need of the Imperium; perhaps a new class of ship would be altogether required. At any rate, I wish the Zenithian Imperium the best and to remain a major faction to the best of its ability. For this reason, I would inquire about the Imperium's needs for vehicles or ships.

The current catalog can fulfill a wide array of needs, some of which are not usually or are sparsely fulfilled by other companies vying for the VIP clients of the galaxy, such as drydocks in the spaceside segment or minesweeping vehicles in the land vehicle segment. I would like to pursue the conversation

May the Force be with you,
Charzon Loulan
CEO, Ringovinda StarYards

Attachment: Ringovinda StarYards catalog

---------------------------------

She knew that the clients she referred to as "the VIP of the galaxy" were the same as what Ringovinda StarYards called the phasing clients and that VIP clients usually shy away from certain items. But would the needs of the Imperium require a new class of ships or an existing item in the catalog?

[member="Alexander Ontonas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom