Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady Troubles

Okuro slumped down on the bed in his quarters on his Cruiser. "Why am I terrible with girls? I'm not scared of them, so what's the deal?" A protocol Droid hobbled in. "Many of the known diseases, are--" "Put a sock in it, T-23!" He yelled and used the Force to shut his door. He had a lot to think about regarding his emotions.

*As you lay your hand on your head in confusion, you notice a man standing in the corner. Tall, wearing black and red Mandalorian armor.*

"Im afraid I can't help you with your lady problems but perhaps you can help me... A man has paid me very handsomely to deliver you to him... I would love to do this and collect my reward, but I can tell that this is more than a simple kidnapping, tell me... Why does Durga want you, and explain to me why It would be in my interest to not drag your dismembered corpse to Durga?"

When he heard the voice, Okuro quickly leapt up, his lightsabers flying to his hands as he ignited the blue and yellow blades. "Who are you?! More specifically, who is Durga?"

The twins were out and about.. looking for trouble as the pair of soldiers wore their guard armor. Everything going on they needed the edge properly in a fight before they heard a sound... a ship was docked on the station here. One fo the old school republic vessels and the pair recalled it had belonged to a padawan... or jedi who had come to Kashyyyk... pretty skiled since he navigated it through the network and fleet... so why not go and check it out as th pair moved around.

[member="The Wicked Truth"]

Now that the...assassin?...was gone, Okuro walked out of his ship to spot the two girls approaching it. Fan-friggin-tastic. "C-Can I, uh....help you?" He asked, looking at the two as they got closer

The twins were looking at the boy and raised an eyebrow trying to figure out what was wrong before they spoke. "Sup." THeir voices going in unison and with the armor they looked imposing but a small amount of care. THeir helmets off, their hair down and skin just thais side of touched by the sun.

He was kind of confused, but figured this was a sisterly bond kind of thing. "Uhhhh....not much?" He closed the hatch to his ship, continuing to stare. They were beautiful.

The twins looked at him for a moment while they stood there, interest in a few things but mostly they remained next to each other finding a place to cover both of their own backs as well as the boy. "So ah who are you?" They were curious... the bounty o a jedi meant be on guard to work and protect them.

"I'm Okuro, I'm a Jedi Knight. You can call me Oku if you want." He said, confused on why people had trouble with his name, but found an alternative. "What about you two?"

"We're Lyna and Syna." THey said it without saying which was whihc... mostly for twin magic and it worked to really beef them up before motioning. "We should be careful your bounty is going to attract dangerous hunters jedi Oku...." THe two of them remained in they areas looking around. "You don't exactly travel in a low key manner."

"Nonsense! I'm VERY low key!" He said before staring up at the giant unique vessel. "Oh, yeah. Nevermind..." He blushed a little and scratched his head.

They both spared a moment to look at him. "Right and we're an only child." The twins moved finally though. "So what are your plans? If you keep running it won't do much and bombing the sith didn't really do much to help you."

"I'm probably just gonna stay here. And I didn't bomb anyone or anything. We were in an open field and I used the smoke to escape, that's all. Nobody got hurt."

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

"I doubt the details will actually matter, the bounty is posted an that is what counts." Syna said it while they were moving around. "Besides you don't erealy escape in a venerator class... even some of the jedi's slowest ships can outrun that beast and Sasori built them. a ten kilometer long ship.... their academy is bigger and faster then that."

"You seriously think I wouldn't have a ship and droids that are hundreds of years old without making some modifications? This baby can move as fast as most modern ships in the Galaxy!"

"Yes." They both said it looking at him. "Most of the modern ships use highly advanced reactors reverse engineered from the Dark Harvestors and Akala's battle world. While it could be fast we doubt you have converted to hold technologies from groups like Sasori or Danger."

"Doubtful, if you were using Sasori tech when we got close the chevron's built into our armor with the Sasori AI would have identified it." THe pair were looking at him though while a small grin came to their faces. " And danger works on referral. You'd need something to recomend you as a client to get technology from her."

"Who said it was Sasori?" He winked. "Lots of people in the Black Market of ships can manufacture stuff like that. These materials are completely off the radar and very hard to acquire."

"Because even danger uses Sasori's casings same as Sasori uses Danger's solarium. Black market is a nice dream but that would require them taking from two fo the largest companies in the galaxy to contain the power and we'd know. Sasori supplies the rangers and soldiers across the galaxy as well as the jedi. We are all willing to come and protect our benefactor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom