Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady Saybin's Horde Manifest

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

These are the things I can offer us, and in what quantity by color.
Unique - Limited - Mass

Spacecraft
Ventus-Class Fighter Interceptor
Languor Superiority Starfighter
Menagerie-Class Drop Pod Carrier
Astra-Class Atmospheric Gunship

Vehicles
Osprey Light Battle Tank
AT-LTA Cabracan
Arbitrator Drop Pod

As of -yet- the Horde is not an enemy of the Republic, simply because no one knows it even exists and no hostile acts have been openly conducted. Selling these to us does not violate future contract, so pick up what you need while you still have the chance. I would unfortunately offer more but that would just draw too much attention IC to the company.
Here is the IC thread we had together:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19977-the-lady-of-the-west/
And that was your chance.

Unless further roleplayed, anything in that thread can be considered owned by the Horde up to limited quantities.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Oh, yes. And ships. Really big ships. Just waiting on a catalog from Circe. FREE, FOR THE CAUSE!!

FOR THE HORDE!!

(Can we do a thread concerning the acquisition of RRDI goods? I really wanna upgrade my company soon.)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Cool, will do now. Btw, I got the Languor and Ventus backwards, haha. The Ventus are easily mass-produced. The Languor are... really big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom