Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady Preshea

Theodosius said:
M’Lady.

ZkGE18U.gif

|| [member="Lady Preshea"] ||

Well done biography and I am a fan of the detailed work put in. If you find yourself in need of skilled Force Masters that are neither purely light nor dark, I suggest the Techno Union as your faction. :)

We also have cookies, as well as any and all technology to better your inherent aptitude for using the cold to your advantage. Your Preshean Auxiliaries would be of much use to us as well, if you're interested. :D

Yoru Shakou

Thank you.
Though I still have some additional edits to add to the character.
[member="Theodosius"]
Never show that ever again. Find a way to literally burn data and burn it! Kill it with Fire!

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
At this moment I am waiting on a series of replies from other individuals in regards to equipping the Preshean Auxiliaries. Should those deals fall through or bear no fruit, then I may look more in depth at what the Techno Union can offer. Until then, I'll still keep them in mind.
[member="Kyber Salurra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom