Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady Losgahd of Xasuri

"Leave me! No. Please! Just leave me alone! I will not. I cannot. Mommy! Please help me! I am afraid to tell you that 'mommy' is gone and she will not be returning any time soon."
Lady Losgadh of Xasuri
Double Identity
1172903-bigthumbnail.jpg

NAME:
Lady Losgahd of Xasuri (Yes. That is her actual name) (burning in Scottish Gaelic... Just thought I'd want to point that out)

FACTION:
N/A

Noble (Granddaughter of the sibling of the spouse of the sibling of the Queen of Xaxuri (So the Queen's Great Niece in Law))

SPECIES:
Xasurian Human

SEX:
Female

HEIGHT:
4ft 7in

WEIGHT:
59lb

EYES:
Dark Red (Due to Possession)

HAIR:
Long black head

SKIN:
Pale

FORCE SENSITIVE:
No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Double Minded: Losgahd is more than just Losgahd. She also has a sith inside of her mind, almost controlling her. With their minds combined, they are able to complete tasks they wouldn't be able to otherwise.

+ Nobility: Losgahd is a noble of Xasuri.
+ Clever: Losgahd is a tricky little fella. She always has little clever ideas come into her mind.
- Out of Control: Losgahd does not have complete control of her body. A sith seems to also have control.
- Small: Losgahd is tiny. She can't reach certain things and that also makes her a bit weak.
- Emotional: Losgahd is very emotional. She cries a lot and is very sensitive.

APPEARANCE:
Not going to bother. I added an image for a reason.

BIOGRAPHY:
The Sith-
To speak of Losgahd's story. You must speak of another person's story. A sith's story. A sith by the name of Lyriad. He was but an acolyte on Korriban training to be a true sith lord. He would hope to overcome that task but he didn't. He sadly never reached that goal. He would find that he would die before he would ever reach that goal... Which was a true disappointment.
An invasion of Xasuri. That was what happened. He tried to steal a sith artifact in the possession of the royal. He invaded the planet and broke into the castle on Tari only to meet his doom. The security swarmed him. He was shot down before he could escape and/or take the artifact. He died in that castle. Near his lifeless body, lied the body of a young girl name Losgadh, who was caught in the crossfire and wounded badly.
Lyriad had only worken to see that his spirit migrated into the eyes of a little girl. He had another chance.
The Noble-
Lady Losgahd of Xasuri was the Granddaughter of the sibling of the spouse of the sibling of the Queen of Xaxuri. Her father was strict and nearly never left her side. She hated her father. She wished she could just be left alone. Her mother was a kind and sickly old woman. She loved her mother but never seen much of her. She never left her home.
Losgadh was expected to be a stereotypical Xasurian noble. She hated her duties though. She did not agree with her life. She wished she could just be... Normal. She hated it. Life got worse when Lyriad came along.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
The Festival Of Glad Arrival

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom