Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L4 Silver Jedi with months, years of free time for comedy of errors

Posting open until filled. Only one position available. Compensation will include great gags and IC development. PM for details.

Looking for a member of the Silver Jedi faction who has time to devote to a long and glorious comedy of errors. Though seated in satire and misunderstanding, the comedy has tragic consequences for yours truly.

It begins with a Silver Jedi who was hunting Sur'tra's father. [spoilers] Without giving too much away, Sur'tra's father was a bad, bad man, but she doesn't know that. [/spoilers] After her father vanishes under mysterious circumstances, presumed dead, Sur'tra vows to find his body and killer, following his journal which names the Silver Jedi as the culprit.

You would play this part. The actual facts of the case are more spoilers. All I'd need you to do is be yourself and for me to chase you through several systems as we roleplay one misunderstanding and bad judgment call after another and I become more and more convinced of your guilt and Sur'tra's desire for vengeance against you.

This will require a writer of some skill--someone with subtlety, cunning, and depth--and a character of equally-masterful creation (see Tanomas Graf). Some kind of silver or grey color scheme strongly preferred, whether it be hair, beard, eyes, or clothing.

To this end, there will be an interview process. Please send me a message rather than replying so that no one is embarrassed. Replies to this thread asking for the part will be ignored. If I think you're a good fit, you'll be chosen.

Lastly, if it seems that, in all this, I must be incredibly conceited, a diva, and quite possibly a raging narcissist, remember:

I am a method actor. So, you're right, basically. I'm totally full of myself right now because Sur'tra is.

Love you, baby! Ciao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom