Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L.A.S.S

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14.6667px]Name: Linear Autonomous Sentient Slicer or (L.A.S.S) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Loyalties: To whoever she damn wants to[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Role: Slicer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Development Threads:[/SIZE]
-Writings-on-the-wall-Ruusan-Rebellion - Sith triumvirate v techno-union
-How-i-met-my-bonnie-lass
-Raiders-of-the-lost-droid

[SIZE=14.6667px]Construction Date: 798 ABY[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Species: Unique device[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Force Sensitivity: No[/SIZE]
Appearance:[SIZE=14.6667px] A nondescript[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] metal briefcase with wire ports [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Picture pending”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Personality: Feminine programming, independent, loves challenges, loyal to those who help her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Weapon of Choice: Her wit and slicing skill[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Wealth: Unknown, but she keeps a cut of all money her teams earns. (Moderate at best) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Combat Function: NA, she can not partake in a physical fight.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]STRENGTHS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Slicing - LASS is a master slicing device, it is what she does. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]WEAKNESSES[/SIZE]
She is a Box[SIZE=14.6667px] - LASS has no exterior moving parts, she is unable to move about or defend herself and is dependent[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] on those she works with. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Notable Possessions:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Color Touch Screen,[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Custom computer Brain[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Audio Pickups[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Scomp link[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Upgraded sensor package [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Power recharge coupler[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Holographic projector / recorder[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Connection ports[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Other Notes: LASS is a mysterious device that came into the hands of Bebe quite by accident. Skilled in all forms of hacking she is a sentient computer that behaves much like a person with a rebellious nature. [/SIZE]

History: LASS was created by a slicer Rona Lawless. Using the most advanced components she can find LASS was a product of fifteen years of work and possibly her life. Rona was found dead one evening while still plugged into the slicing computer. Her friends unsure how Rona passed but believed her life's work should live on took the computer and were amazed at its skill and talent, eventually realizing it was sentient when it began to talk to them just as Rona had. LASS has passed through 3 owners by the time she reached BB, the first two being her creator and a friend of Rona, the final being a psychotic murderer who was able to lift the computer from his victim.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Intent: “Trouble maker” companion to play off of and help in plot development by finding adventure opportunities for BB to partake in. [/SIZE]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Bryce Bantam"]
While it's fine that IC no one knows where L.A.S.S. came from, I'm going to need all information on her background, OOCly.
Just add in a few paragraphs explaining her origins.

[member="The Black Hat"]

Ok so I have 3 in the Ruusan thread, 2 in my Bonnie Lass and 8 in Raiders of the lost droid. So I think this should do, please let me know if you need more and I will continue posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom