Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech "Kyr'am's Gaan"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
JFmAq2X.png

"Kyr'am parer par no jag, bal nor vaabir I."
-Inscribed on the left side of the barrel. Translates to "Death waits for no man, and nor will I."

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A customized weapon for Leenic Ellsil​
  • Image Source: Rancorpit
  • Canon Link: RSKF-44
  • Permissions: N/A​
  • Primary Source: N/A​
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster Pistol​
  • Size: Large​
  • Weight: Very Heavy​
  • Ammunition Type: Power Cell or Slug​
  • Ammunition Capacity: Very Small (20 Power Cell shots), Extremely Small (8 slugs)​
  • Effective Range: Long Range (150 meters before accuracy and damage drop-off with both Power Cells and Slugs)​
  • Rate of Fire: Very Low​
  • Damage Output: Extreme​
  • Recoil: Low (Power Cells), Average (Slugs)​
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Can change between Slugs and Power Cells with the simple swap of a magazine​
  • Has two barrels instead of one.​
  • Glow sights allow for aiming in dark areas​
STRENGTHS
  • High Stopping Power: Leenic has modified his RSKF to have higher stopping power than the typical blaster of its type, allowing for even more damage than previously possible​
  • Low Recoi: Due to Leenic making the barrel heavier than the original models, the "Ky'ram's Gaan" has much less recoil than other heavy Blaster pistols​
  • Heavyweight: Due to its naturally heavy weight (and Leenic's modifications) the "Ky'ram's Gaan" can deal very heavy blows if used as a mele weapon, often incapacitating or killing targets with one blow​
  • Slugs: In the event of an EMP or a target using personal shielding, the "Ky'ram's Gaan" can swap between Power Cells and Slugs by simply changing out the mag. This makes it (technically) immune to EMPs and able to bypass personal shielding.​
WEAKNESSES
  • Loud: Even while using Power Cells, the "Ky'ram's Gann" is extremely loud when compared to other blasters. As such, its is not at all effective in stealth scenarios.​
  • Heavyweight: Although it is great for recoil removal and melee combat, the heavy weight of the "Ky'ram's Gaan" makes it more difficult to aim for long periods of time.​
  • Backfire: Due to the fact that it is modified, the slug function does not always work properly, and the weapon can jam during firing. A jam causes an internal explosion that will burn the user's hand and cause it to have to be field stripped to clear out the barrels and chamber.​
  • Small Magazine: Both the Power Cell and slug modes of this weapon have very small magazines, forcing the wielder to reload more often​
DESCRIPTION
The RSKF-44 heavy blaster was a model of heavy blaster pistol produced by BlasTech Industries that was of a two-barreled blaster design, firing two blaster bolts per shot. This increase in firepower allowed for it to hit harder than most other blasters, but decreased its ammunition capacity significantly.

Leenic Ellsil's custom RSKF-44, named "Kyr'am's Gaan" (Death's Hand in Mando'a), is a heavily modified version of the RSKF-44. It has a much heavier barrel than the traditional RSKF-44, allowing for less recoil when firing but also making it significantly harder to aim it for longer durations and throwing off the wielder's accuracy at long ranges. Alongside this, Leenic modified the Power Cell Cartridges of his pistol in order to significantly increase their firepower while significantly reducing the total capacity of the magazine as a whole. A third modification Leenic gave his pistol was the ability to hold slugs instead of Power Cells in order to be operable in situations where an EMP would disable his energy-based weaponry.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil

Hello! I'll be your judge today. I really love the design and the way how you can use it in melee combat.
  • The weapon is very underpowered. Therefore, I suggest that you better balance the weapon. Of course you do not have to do this; if you want, you can leave it that way.
    However, if you could fix it:
    • You can find the Technology Spreadsheet here. For it to work, copy it to your own drive and then you can use it.
  • And one more thing, you wrote "short" rating under the Effective Range. There is no value in the template, please edit to the proper rating.

That's all, if you edited them, please let me know.

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Alrighty MANIAC MANIAC , thank you for your complements!
I updated a bit, hopefully that brings its power level up enough to balance it out. I think this is the first time Ive ever had a weapon be underpowered tbh.
Hope this works!

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil

It's still -6; the Damage Output's rating is simple "Extreme" not Extremely High, please edit this. You still can change the Rate of fire rating. For example to "Extremely High" in this case the weapon will be still underpower but it will be on only -1 (low recoil) / -2 (average recoil) rating, what is more acceptable. But this is only suggestion, if you feel your weapon is good on such way how you created now, I'll accept this version, if you edited what I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom