Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kyrasol_by_kioxes-dc5rnoa.gif
Kyra Sol, The Junk Collector
kyra_breaker_by_kioxes-dc9247z.png
"Just because it's broken doesn't make it useless"

BASIC INFORMATION
  • Name: Kyra Sol
  • Alias: Kai
  • Force Rank: Knight
  • Force Alignment: Neutral
  • Species: Near-Human
  • Race: Epicanthix
  • Planet of Birth: Dromund Kaas
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 126 lbs
  • Eye Colour: Light Green
  • Hair Colour: Dark Brown
  • Skin Pigmentation: Tanned Caucasian
  • Force Sensitive: Yes
AFFILIATES
  • Outer Rim Coalition: Grungy Space Princess
  • The Je'daii Order: Je'daii Ranger | Adherent of Anil Kesh | Adherent of Vur Tepe
  • Masters: [member="Connor Harrison"]
  • Apprentices: N/A
  • Successful Students: N/A
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
  • + Sure It's Rusty, But It Flies Well: Kyra is an accomplished pilot and small time smuggler; flying is practically all she's known, living the rough-and-tumble lifestyle she has since being a child. She is in her element when coursing through space in her refurbished vessel, and knows her ship inside out.
  • + What Do You Mean, Junk?: One man's junk is another woman's treasure... At least in Kyra's eyes. She has a knack for taking ruined items thrown on the junk-pile or at the back of shops and turning them into something functional. She's a fixer at heart, and enjoys tinkering with her ship and blasters.
  • + Want To Test My Aim?: Pew, Pew. Swift to draw and quick to shoot, Kyra lives her life by the gun. They are the only real defence she has, and are like extra limbs to her in many regards. She is quick to spot when a situation has turned sour and the necessity to pull the trigger has arisen, as well as which of her two reliable's she requires.
  • + Eh, So Maybe My Heritage Is Of Some Use: Kyra has managed to preserve the Epicanthix Lineage despite the fact her Mother was a human, making her an Epicanthix like her Father's side unlike her siblings... Which gives her a natural immunity to all forms of mental attack... And assistance.
  • - You Mean Work With Other People?: Since going rogue, Kyra has found herself unwilling and incapable of working alongside others. Trusting of only her own abilities in fight and flight, she believes that others will only slow her down and would much rather deal with any bumps in the road by herself, lacking any allies.
  • - I Thought Everyone Slept This Little: Insomnia is a difficult condition to live with. Some days Kyra will be fine, but others she has to pull the ship out of hyperspace and hole out in dead-space while she clears her head, or risk making a mistake. Sometimes it's not always possible to stop, however, putting her at risk.
  • - I Mean, Technically It Was Illegal, But I Didn't Hurt Anyone!: So she's a bit of a smuggler, small time crime... But that can still amount to time. Kyra is a wanted woman, albeit with only a very small bounty, within several sectors of space. She's been out-running hunters for several years, but realises it could catch up to her one day.
  • - Sure, I Should Focus More... But Where's The Fun In That?: Kyra's issues with the Force stem from a lack of prolonged focus which makes it nigh on impossible for her to learn anything beyond her inherent Shatterpoint affinity which only seems to make an appearance when she does manage to focus...
NOTABLE POSSESSIONS
  • The Tarnished Bucket: Once a smouldered heap in a junkyard, now her prized possession. The Tarnished Bucket is one of a few ZX-Class Heavy Freighters, which she 'acquired' in Pyre Territory and refurbished... After all, no one else seemed to care about it, right?
  • Ol' Rusty: One of her two faithful blasters, Rusty is your standard run-of-the-mill pistol which she salvaged and recreated: old, yet both accurate and swift to fire, it looks as if it shouldn't still be functioning... Which is technically true, being that it's a bit of a mongrel-weapon, made from many others.
  • Crank: Her second faithful blaster, Crank packs a bit more of a punch. A little more heavy-duty, while remaining single-handed weaponry, Crank boasts Ion-Technology capable of subduing a close-range enemy and incapacitating machinery and droids, the perfect counterpart to good Ol' Rusty.
  • Screw: How does a woman who loathes to work with other organics pilot a ship meant for, at minimum, two? By aid of a droid, of course! Screw is an old-era FEG-Series Pilot Droid, and her only real companion... If you could call him such. Another salvage he's in good enough condition to help her fly the ship, although less intuitive than others of his model.
  • Kyne: Kyra's companion - not pet! - Kyne is an all-black Kusak hound who has journeyed alongside the junker during her time on Jakku, and has remained with her since her return to the Galaxy at large.
MISCELLANEOUS POSSESSIONS
NOTABLE FORCE POWERS
  • Shatterpoint
  • Mechu Duru
  • Mechu Macture
  • Technometry
  • Force Flash
NOTABLE LIGHTSABER FORMS
  • Shien
NOTABLE MISCELLANEOUS SKILLS
  • Piloting
  • Blaster Combat
  • Mechanics/Engineering
  • Close Quarters Combat
PRE-ROLEPLAY HISTORY
Kyra was born on Dromund Kaas to an Imperial Officer of the Sith Empire and his wife. Their second child together, she was shadowed by her Brother and their heir during her early years. A sudden turn of events left the family without, however, when their eldest child Levia was taken by his real Mother and her family, of the Aquar race, and almost as punishment to the Father, who had sired a bastard and then left with him, took Kyra too. But the girl was of no use to them - she had no gills and thus could not survive alongside their species. Dropping her off at a foreign spaceport, deep within the territory of Omega Pyre, she was soon snatched up by a roaming group of mercenaries, pirates and smugglers.

By the age of twelve she had a keen shot and was beginning to develop the basics of piloting a ship. Her mentor, a smuggler by the name of Thran, spent the evenings showing her how to maintain her weapons, ships and other items which she would one day be relying upon. During this time she had her first 'incident', as the crew called it. A byproduct of stress and the extreme focus they had been expecting of her when rifle training - a skill she never picked up - the girl realised her Force Sensitivity and the Force's little bit of 'fun' it'd had when making her. After using Shatterpoint for the first time, the crew were a little spooked and it was Thran himself who talked them out of kicking her from the crew.

Yet things were never the same, and several years later Kyra left their company in search of her own way. Still in Omega Pyre territory she ventured through junkyards, using the skill taught to her by Thran to begin repurposing weapons - namely two blasters, which she childishly named "Ol' Rusty and Crank." She cherished them, perhaps as they were her first real and fully-working creations. From there she went on to scour junkyards frequently, consciously, in search of potential. All the while her 'incidents' became more frequent until she was forced to try and school herself into controlling it.

Making a living on the side by completing small-scale smuggling runs, selling refurbished weaponry at low-prices, repairing vessels and in some cases petty theft, she continued on her way - living from day to day. It was the discovery of a crashed Freighter in one of the junkyards which really turned the tide in her favour. The windows of opportunity the ship opened, once time and money had been put into its refurbishment by her own hands, were vast, that is following the addition of Screw, a slightly fried pilot droid in Kyra's service. From there she ventured through the Galaxy, seeking work amongst the stars.

BOUNTIES/KILLS
  • N.A
ROLEPLAY LISTING

1. Dasson Rend, Redux
2. Treasure Trove of Junk
3. Another Toxic Junkyard
4. Fellow Junkies
5. To Awaken A Relic And Uncover A Past
6. Wait, You're Serious?
7. Street Rat In A Palace
8. Another Sale
9. First Steps Forward
10. Nothing Else Matters

11. A Small Ripple In A Large Pond
12. The Salvager And The Senate
13. Meeting The Clans
14. Pinball Wizard
15. Stranger Than You Dreamt It
16. The Music of the Night
17. Surprise Visitors
18. Another McYoda's Meeting
19. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
20. Teach Me To Live; Give Me The Strength To Try

21. No More Gazing Across The Wasted Years
22. Bring The Wayward Ones Back Home
23. The Quiet Lands
24. The Tragedy Of The Coruscant Queen
25. Music of the Night [Silver Jedi Masquerade]
26. A Brave New World
27. Return of the Jedi [Silver Jedi Dominion of Hast]
28. What Lurks Beyond
29. No Backward Glances
30. Seeking Solace on Sullust

31. Broken Wings
32. The Graveyard of Giants
33. Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
34. The Je'daii Order, Act One: A New Hope
35. The Je'daii Order, Chapter One: Sanctuary
36. A Truce At Bakura?
37. All The Way Out Here
38. Hunting Pirates
39. First Time For Everything
40. The Puzzle Chronicles

41. Lost In The Desert World
42. Shifting Sands
43. A Voice In The Wilderness
44. Diving For Diamonds
45. Don't Look Back; Don't Stare
46. One Of Those Days
47. Poolhall Tango [ORC Dominion of the Vergesso Asteroids]
48. Fight Fire With Fire
49. A New Cantina In Azar City
50. Salvage On Scarif

51. Someone Else Not Me
52. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
53. Chained Beneath The Clouds Of What Was Everything...
54. Atlas, Rise!
55. Blessed Burden
56. What Duty Dictates
57. Fields Of Black Glass

Leos Palle

L
[member="Kyra Sol"]
I still have Connor's somewhere in this mess of stuff... Probably in a case somewhere.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Kyra Sol"]
I kind of like having it. It's a nice reminder of what happened. You can keep mine. I made a new one anyway. Barely ever use it. Too busy working. Don't have time for dealing Jedi, Sith, or anyone else.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Kyra Sol"]
Only did the first time because you over valued a lightsaber. Hopefully you learned your lesson.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Kyra Sol"]
So offended by words. Words can't hurt you unless you let them. If you just gave me what I wanted and moved on nothing would have happened. Don't be so aggressive.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Kyra Sol"]
You'd still have your arm if you had been. Sometimes there's a reason to fight and sometimes there isn't. All you did was make it easier for me to get in Connor's head, anyway. Just made it easier to do what I wanted to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom