Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Crosby

Niklas

24 Hour Party Person
Tyler_Durden_by_All4_Xander.png

"We can't all have what we want. But we can get what we need."

Let's pretend you know nothing about me. This happens to be true, because you don't know a goddamn thing about me in the first place. An air of mystery, if you will. That's something of significance. The air. The atmosphere one puts off. The feeling you get whe you see someone and you think, "Who the hell is that guy?"

That's me. I'm someone you don't know. I'm someone you won't claim to know, because I won't claim to know you. Fact of the matter is, I'm not a safe person to be around. Knowing me is a dangerous thing.

So, since you don't know a goddamn thing about me, and I know you won't claim to do so. Sorry about the zip-ties. I'm gonna have to kill you after I tell you all this. It's for your own protection. And my amusement.

So. My childhood. Let's see here. I'm Corellian by birth. Never gave a poodoo about it. Just as my parents never gave a poodoo about me. I learned to live on my own, and I relied on them for nothing. Sure, they pretended they cared, just as any parent would, but at some point you see that people are lying straight into your kriffing face. It was in my childhood days that I became aware of such things.

This went on for a few years. It was only when I reached my teenage years that I realized something about myself. I was smarter than everyone else. What I mean by that was that I could make something of myself without any form of enterprise or corporate backbone halfway hanging out of my ass. I knew what I would be doing. I would become an independent businessman, a dealer of things, if I need to clarify.

So, I'd become a drug salesman. Spice, stimulants, barbiturates, tranquilizers. You name it, I could find it. It was easy. Growing up on the streets, you learn so much from hearing and seeing things. You learn to do a lot of things with your hands, too. It was during that seventeenth year that I had started to perfect my next trade. Death.

I guess you could literally call me a "death dealer." one way or another, if you saw me, I was prescribing something that would eventually kill you. Whether it was spice, or a bullet in the brain. One way or another, I was killing you. And that was when I realized my full potential. This was what was meant for me. This was the life I was meant to lead.

On another note, being raised on the streets didn't mean that I completely disregarded my education as a youth. No. I frequented libraries, stole books from schools, and stared at them. I realized I didn't know how to read. Being ten years old and not knowing how to read or write is a damn sticky situation to be in. So I met a droid. A assassin droid. This particular droid is the one you see standing in the corner over there. His name is ZE0X. I call him Zeox. This droid, an efficient IG series droid, happened to be one of the smartest entites I ever met. He taught me, educated me, and protected me. It is to this sentient droid that I owe a great deal of my success to. But we're evened out. I've saved his ass more than enough.

Anyway, the point is this: I knew what I wanted to do. And it was at that point that I wanted to change the enterprising game. None of this consumerist bullpoodoo that the commercials on the holonet feed the rotting kinds that are supposedly going to lead our future governments, our corporations or our lives. It's these little, deadheaded kriffs that our supposed to be our future. But that's not the point. I made a group. A ring of self sufficient dealers. Not a criminal organization. More of a movement. Something self-sufficient, acting for the betterment of a free, radical society. Then I shot all of them. Things didn't work out.

So, anyway, that's all I've got time for.

(there is a sound of a slide being pulled back on a .45)

Goodnight.

NAME: Kyle Crosby
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5'10
WEIGHT: 155 lbs, 3% body fat
EYES: Blue green
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: Somewhat tanned
CREDITS: They don't matter. He's got enough.
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: A scar on his Right hand. Various scrapes and bruises from time to time.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Who the hell cares? (Yes)

FORCE POWERS:
grip - novice
Push/pull - novice.

STRENGTH: While not monstrously strong, Kyle is quite muscular and powerful.
DEXTERITY: Catlike.
CONSTITUTION: In shape.
INTELLIGENCE: Incredibly intelligent. Not a genius in an academic sense, but more so in terms of how he thinks, analyzes, and understands the world around him.
WISDOM: He has his own brand of morality and codes.
CHARISMA: Depends on the person.

SKILLS:
Unarmed combat - well versed.
Marksmanship - proficient
Parkour - pretty damn good.
Being awesome - professional

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

In his own eyes, he virtually has no weaknesses. To there's, it seems to be his level of unpredictability and his personality.

GEAR:
Comlink
An old slug thrower pistol

He gets what he needs when the situation calls for it.

SHIP:
An old freighter.

Droid:

An IG-106 series droid. Designation: ZE0X. The droid is Kyle's permanent companion, and a true friend.

Kyle Crosby sees how everything fits together. *He sees the big picture, how all events flow into each other and the fleeting nature of people and concerns of the moment. *He filters everything through how it fits together and into possibilities. *He is open and to multiple realities, and actively tries to open up other’s minds to think outside of the narrow, socialized sphere of reality.

Nobody knows what Kyle is thinking, not even his closest friends. * is eloquent, and has practiced, well thought out phrases for everything. *He does not need to search for words, because he has already chosen the perfect words for his ideas. *He comes up with models and rules (for example the rules of life) to describe the patterns he understands with his intuition.

Although Kyle can be ruthless, he does actually care about everyone around him behaving and being ‘enlightened’. *He wants to bring people on his team, so they understand the importance of freeing themselves from petty matters. *He gives the people around him “tough love”, and sometimes doesn’t understand exactly what people need. *This is one of his least developed functions, since he is more of an extreme personality rather than a stable well-developed person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom