OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A man portable missile system.
- Image Source: Krupx Munitions by Wookieepedia, Amazing Spiderman Concept Art by George Hull
[*]Canon Link: N/A
[*]Restricted Missions: N/A
[*]Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Krupx Munitions
- Model: KXH-120 "Pike"
- Affiliation: Open Market
- Modularity: Moderate
- Material: Durasteel, Missile Components
- Classification: Missile
- Size: Average
- Weight: Heavy
- Ammunition Type: Aerosol Lecepanine
- Effective Range: 5 kilometers
- Infrared "Fire and Forget" Guidance System.
- Standard Payload Cartridges:
Bio-Assault Spray: When the shell detonates it breaks the cartridge within, releasing a mist of bio-assault spray, which has the potential to melt organics in the vicinity into a grey slime.
- Pacifog: Another chemical weapon cartridge, which has a deadly reaction specifically with human biology, having the potential to cause human flesh to turn into a frothy ooze.
- FEX-M3 Nerve Gas: A cartridge that bursts when the shell explodes, engulfing the surroundings in a yellow cloud of gas that can be inhaled and absorbed through the skin. It attacks the brain stem and autonomic nervous system, potentially shutting them down and can cause death in most species in around ten seconds.
- Variable Payload: Each KXH mortar "shell" has a hollow chamber inside. Once the shell is loaded into the KXH-120 Pike weapon system, the operator can select from a variety of vials that are then loaded into the shell's rear with the press of a button.
- Fire and Forget: Infrared homing means the operators can fire the weapon and then move to find cover.
- Expensive: The warheads are expensive to purchase.
- Small Payload: The missile itself is fairly small and has a limited area of effect.
Introducing the KXH-120 "Pike," a weapon where you get to choose the death of your enemies depending on your mood. It comes with a standard set of vials, but cartridges can be loaded with all manner of biological or chemical nightmares.