Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kush

In Umbris Potestas Est
Standard Profile Template

300x300.jpg

NAME: Kush
FACTION: Indie/Crime
SPECIES: Human/Zeltron
HEIGHT: 6;2
WEIGHT: 169
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Dark Skin
FORCE SENSITIVE: Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Street Smart:
Growing up and pretty much raising yourself and your little sisters will do that to you.

Swift:
Running from Coruscantian police will do that you you.

Steady Hands:
Having seen death and dealt it's cold embrace will steady one's hand if they have the resolve to gladly do it again.

Smoker:
While being fast naturally he can only run but so far.

Addiction:
Because of weakness in self he can't go long without drugs or he's known to spaz out completely.

Criminal:
This doesn't allow him into too many places were potential high surveillance because he will be noticed almost instantly.

SHIP:
Currently catches rides.

BIOGRAPHY:
"Oh ho ho, look who have again. . . Kush is it? Tell me before we book you, why did you chose this life?"

"Why the kark do you want to know? I'm here because you think I killed him, and I'll be out in the morning because I have money and you got no karking evidence."

"Now now. Why so hostile; we both know how this is going to go but humor me why?"

"Let me spark this cigarette. I'll tell you I guess."

Kush leaned back in his seat before getting a light from the Coursanti Officer before him. Kush inhaled before looking back at the man judging him for a moment. He was middle aged, with a look that told him he hadn't been getting many nights of sleep. Kush couldn't imagine that went well with the wife, judging from the martial band around his finger.

"I was an orphan or so you would call it. My moms and pop was killed in a drug deal gone wrong, and that left me the man of the house at six. I have two sisters you see, Love and Key they were barely aware of life at that time. I did what I had to which was at first stealing various food and credits to keep the lights on over our heads."

Kush stopped speaking for a minute, exhaling smoke for a second as he ashed the cigerette as it had collected a line of ash in the process of him talking.

"But as they grew older, and I matured I wanted them in school. I became affiliated with this. . . what you would call a gang that represented the color blue. Through them and the older members they took us in, and taught me the laws and the code of the street. With them I was accused of at that age of robbery and petty theft and things in between. And for a moment things were looking good, I had money my two hearts were in school and growing before my eyes as I now sheltered them."

Kush paused again but this time his eyes grew strained as he revealed that he was about to discuss something he'd rather not speak on.

"Their was this guy ya know? His name was Velor and he was a novice enforcer at the time but still vastly out ranked me. He was my homie at the time ya feel me. I made and broke bread with the man and everything. And he was one of the few people who knew where I laid my head at. So you know we were too tight ya feel me? That is until he broke code you know. The sick pervert found himself attracted to Love, and I walked in on him trying to force himself on her. Now you cops would say I went into a rage and blasted him to pieces with two weapons that were never found, and quickly moved us to another location.

I was called before my 'gang' The Blues and was asked what had happened to Velor as one of their numerous eyes had noticed his missing. However, I saw past that lie he knew they knew what he had done so he admitted it to them in truth. They welcomed me as a brother and now an enforcer in Velor's place and with that I was truly no longer an outsider. We hit clubs todays, and you would say we've killed and extorted together but long story short we came up well together. Now my two little sister aren't so little anymore almost women and I know I will have a lot to deal with them."

As Kush finished speaking he fully ashed his cigarette and was taken out of the booking room.

"You've made bail already it seems, see ya next time Kush."

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom