Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kusanagi (Grass Cutter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenji Kurogashi

K
Shock_Katana.jpg

Intent: To give Kenji a more... traditional... weapon
Development Thread: (Will make if needed)
Manufacturer: Taka Kurogashi (Kenji's grandfather)
Model: Sword
Affiliation: the Kurogashi Clan (Kenji's family)
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Songsteel
Description: This sword was made by Taka Kurogashi 39 years ago out of songsteel. Despite it's old look, it's very sharp and powerful. It was given to Kenji by his father 5 years ago and is his main weapon to this day.
Classification: Sword
Size: "Bastard" (AKA Hand and a half)
Length: 0.6096 meter
Weight: 15.8757 kilograms
Other Features:

Please fill out the template a lot more, as well as submit a bio as well. I'm also going to ask you to please either pick songsteel, or a vibroblade for this. If your bio explain how you came across this well enough and I won't request a dev thread. I'll also ask that you get your measurements in metric please. This is being labeled a wip and moved to the pending forum.

Kenji Kurogashi

K
Made Kenji's bio before you posted, changed it to a sword made of Songsteel, gave it somewhat of a bio for now and changed the measurements to metric

Describe the blade, it's history. This is part of a story here at SWRP, not just a piece of song steel with a hilt. If it wasn't, why make the effort to make a submission? So please further elaborate on the blade some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom