Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
So, I've written Kurt for a while now, nearly a thousand posts and with plenty of people having both read him in thread and participated in them with him. I was wondering what people thought of him, if they had any advice or thoughts on the character as a whole.

As a note on my own thoughts on the character; Kurt is entirely different from what I've generally written. He's a lot less serious, more down to earth, and way less edgy than most, if not all of my characters. I truly enjoy him, and I feel as he develops more he'll only get more interesting. I think my one failing with him so far Is I tend to overstep what the character would actually do.

10/10 my favourite character on the board at the moment. He feels real, I don't really know how else to explain it. A little too happy go lucky, confident, the way a lot of lads his age are IRL. I look forward to seeing him face a real bit of hardship though, see how he is after such an experience.

It's a welcome change from Force Users/Mega-CEOs/Bounty Hunters. I swear this Galaxy seems to be drowning in them!

I'd expand further but it's late and I'm tired :p

Sometimes he makes me feel like​
jQh5QLL.gif
Other times like​
UMMu9fV.gif
But usually just like​
OvYDdnK.gif

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

All I gotta say...

Is that I knew you would have fun with this type of char. :p

Aren't you glad we had that random conversation that brought him to life?

He's fun. He's real. He's normal and the typical guy. No force use. Just his wits, a will to live, and see what happens in life.

I am very glad you enjoy him so much and am anxious to see where he will go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom