Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kur-gal Kwaad

https://soundcloud.com/determinator1/amon-amarth-the-hero​

S15FUkD.png
​

Kur-gal Kwaad​
The Dragon​
of the Legion Yun’Do​
a Slayer​
aged 37​
male​
8'2'' | 250 cm​
340 lbs | 160 kg​
with orange eyes​
no hair​
and skin of ash​
stands dead in the Force​
​
~ ¤ ~​
​
Massive and strong​
he is heedless of his own safety​
and rash in his approach​

Above and below the castes​
with respect for the infidel machine​
he is alone among thousands​

~ ¤ ~​

APPEARANCE​

Kur-gal is known as the Dragon for the peculiar design of his Yuuzhan Vong tattoos, and for the horns grafted onto his skull. He carries himself with pride and strength, unapologetic and undeterred on his chosen path. Though perhaps the most reckless of the Parkeljni, Kur-gal brandishes his sword and shield with unparalleled aplomb.​
​

BIOGRAPHY​

The blade I swing​
Is black as night​
Black as my soulless heart​
It bears the burden​
Of many lives​
But I don't feel remorse​

I lent my sword​
To anyone​
Willing to pay the price​
No regrets for​
What I've done​
A mercenary's life​

But there i was​
On battleground​
Until I felt the jaws of death​
Cut into my flesh​
Defending old and weak​
But I did not retreat​

Now, here I lie​
In my own blood​
And strangers cry for me​
I'm prepared to meet the gods​
I wish they'd let me be​

I don't deserve​
Their sympathy​
I know who I am​
My soul is death and misery​
I am an evil man​

I rest in my blood​
Soon I will face the gods​
Strangers cry for me​
I wish they'd let me be​

Show no sympathy​
Shed no tears for me​
I know who I am​
I am an evil man​

~ ¤ ~​
​
ROLEPLAYS​
​
Conquest through Destabilisation One Sith dominion of Roxuli​
Amar Mio! One Sith dominion of Amar​
Faith in the Machines Legion skirmish of Rothana ​
Where the Streets are Wild Republic dominion of Denon​
Into the Fold at Last Mandalorian dominion of Alderaan​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom