Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kunlun

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Matsu relaxed a little as she was building up a few of the things. There was some attention as she laid there and had most of her time to work with the different things. "I think I am going to need to work on my notes alert me when we arrive." Matsu laid there for a moment before getting up with a small look on her face while she went over all of the things. Pulling up her holocron she had been working on as it hovered before her starring out at her gate keeper and started to provide the information to it.

Matsu brought up her information on the Asobi system and different sections of the world. "The history of the Asobi system based on my research and the SIlver Jedi's discoveries. It is hard to explain, there is more to the worlds then meets the eye at first, more to the species and creatures that speaks of something far more sinister or strange. It is my estimation that whatever these Go Nagai really are, be they the mythological Destructors or a species that attached themselves to the legends to intimidate other species."

"Their enslavement of the Fa-Ut, Ren-Popo, Vu-La, La-dab and the To-Chw shows that they have gone around the galaxy. Other species being found within their legends and stories that have been from around the galaxy. The other species they seem to have used and learned from, have taken in to be soldiers in their ancient past. The ruins left behind speak of far greater things and grander places. Something we are still trying to unearth as we dig deeper into their ruins." Matsu was giving it to the holocron while she remained.

"In my opinion grandmaster, these beings who have attacked us and come back to their home system are dangerous and misguided but they are not the only secret or mystery of the world. They are a piece of the larger puzzle and we still need to discover what destroyed the hypergate or caused the infection on the moon. There are many mysteries left to find that myself and my team shall look into as we work out of the Aoi temple and move into the mountains." She was giving it to the ones like [member="Shmi Labooda"] and Mako.

"In my studies further of the history and secrets of the worlds. I have come to the conclusion that the Silver Jedi will be able to flourish on these worlds, more then anything there is a strong presence in the force that can work with us. There is an underlying sense within the worlds and the Miner's Guild has become powerful with their ability to use the world and farm it. They have risen to power outside and within the bounds of the society created. The Emperor and Empress residing over them while also controlling their expansion within the system."

The notes she was taking as she stood over some of the different things provided matsu's attention going to her research notes. "The more dangerous of relations is the conflict between the guild and the different ruling families. On Shri-Tal there are four prominent families that have created the main district of the Imperial city. Their different estates across the planet have proven as intricate to navigate as the politics in dealing with the Silent Sisters. Their order surviving from the time before the formation of the Republic near one hundred thousand years ago."

"The Taung's might have died out as a species but much like with the mandalorians their influence on the culture and traditions of humans who followed them as converts and slaves is wide felt. We have been working on gaining the hearts and minds of the people. Their work and help in establishing areas of interest we can keep up with. We have been working to explore further the deeper tunnels filled with creatures. We have excavated the tunnels finding vaults, passages lewading to larger caverns and shrines dedicated to some of the ancient gods."

"I am sending along most attachments we have on the major locations documented both from exploration and from legend. This world of Haven we have yet to explore or find a safe way to but the other worlds. We will continue our investigations and move towards relations with the important figures within the world. The honeycomb of roads, tunnels, cave systems and cities that have been created, maintained and destroyed since ancient times... have proven amazing. There is an entire network within the mountain range alone that leads to the vity allowing for the surface to be untouched."

"Industry within the ground that has room for progress and we have the chance to explore it. In some cases finding dangerous creatures but it has been worth it. As the Silver Jedi's temple expands deeper and uses the area to provide storehouses of food, equipment we have been working on the defensive provisions. That has been the most interesting as the tunnels were made to be sealed off and protected in several areas. The large bugs of the planet a danger but their natural tunnels proving beneficial and easier to shape it seems."

"The guilds and artisans of the world knowing how to best use the resources provided in this case the natural instead of blasting or cutting to endanger their people. Assuming they use these techniques on other worlds, it would explain how they were able to rapidly expand and set up operations. We have not been able to explore all of the tunnels with some sealing off from destruction but there are a great many around the temple. Those are the ones we have explored and begun to excavate, then renovate using modern technology to bring them on par with modern temples."

"The lower reaches that are secured and protected being used as vaults to house artifacts we have found and tunnels leading into the mountains or cities sealed off with protected doors. The rangers stationed there to protect them and monitor in case anyone comes there seeking to sneak in or for help. Some areas set up as libraries and training rooms with the largest designed for a bunk area. Smaller rooms have been used to house jedi in pairs if possible but it is proving strange for now and supplies will be needed."

Matsu was looking at it all with her notes on some of the things. She had been doing things and sending a message to her oldest friend. "[member="Aika Kawakami"] my old padawan, it does me well to see you in such a position and I am sending what reports I can. The Silent Sisters who are the oldest human group on Shri-Tal are much more. With the discovery of the Wicked hammers and their unleashing the sisters seemed to know the truth and buried it under the imperial city."

"The Weeping Stone holding one of the hammers within it and able to only be pulled by the true emperor or empress. A carry over from their time as taung and servants of the ancient taung. The temples they created along the mountain ranges we have begun to investigate and the stories of the unknown regions and exile from Coruscant are recorded with what happened afterwards." Matsu finished working on her notes dictations when she tapped a few of the things going over more of it.

Matsu stood there letting her thoughts collect as she was making some notes for her other padawans as well. She had a lot to work with and if she went down the entire list well, it would not provide her with a lot of information but she could handle a few of the things here and there. Standing in the observation dome it must have looked strange seeing the jedi master with her tattoo covered body and long hair heading over towards some of the bigger things. She tapped the screen bringing up the still active ones and Sorel was there.

"THis message is for [member="Rasu Gan"], Rasu this is Matsu and I know things have been different since the death of [member="Sochi Ru"] but I want to thank you. The quick return you made on Ruusan for good or for ill in our quest to liberate the planet was a welcomed surprise as we were going forward. Thanks to you I was able to gather some information about how they tore open rifts to the netherworld and there might be a way to close them with enough skill or jedi. As well as finding a way to purify the valley of its corruption."

She had been thinking about how they could do that and well there were several ways. One would involve several dozen jedi masters using force light at once several times to push back and work to contain it to a single area. Then slowly they would have to work to destroy it over time with the lightside of the force. Not the most ideal but the most practical. The other methods involved a whole lot of power needed and a single master or group that was smaller but far more powerful in force connection.

"This is a message for my padawan [member="Sorel Crieff"]. Sorel, I am glad to see you have been doing well. your solo missions around the galaxy and with my daughter have not escaped my eyes and you show a talent few others really do. I am hoping to get you to begin a special test. The trials for knighthood and with them I hope to see you and your talent fostered into a strong jedi kngiht who will lead the jedi into a new era of combining the technical skills and the force understanding. When you can find me and we shall begin."

She had to give it to her padawan Sorel and she couldn't keep her a padawan forever. She was transferring the notes to each of them as well as the request to [member="Coci Heavenshield"] to if she could prepare some jedi for Sorel's trials. They would need to do the big show and circle in the end maybe get a few people there to congratulate her but it was not always needed. Still as Matsu stood clasping her hands behind her back and feeling the force she finished up all of the notes heading towards her chambers to sleep.

The trip to the wellspring still had several days given its location and she could continue to work on the mesh after she slept and recharged the force energies within herself. matsu walked through the ship as some of the jedi averted their eyes but the others just continued about their business as she was going. Into her room on board and it was a beautiful thing with the wall covered in equipment like her kimono and robes before the jedi master sat down on the bed stretching as her joints and bones popped and cracked.

She was relaxing witht he force as she drifted off to sleep. Between her notes and the messages going out to some of the others. She had more but they could wait as well as some of her other notes she was preparing to dictate more of them. "Set chrono for eight hours." She set her alarm to wake her up when the time came while she was crawling and got to the head of the bed laying her head on the pillows. She started to drift off to sleep letting herself relax with the thick covers while she laid there.

Her dreams were the same as they always were, something moving in the shadow of her mind when she was walking in the realms beyond shadows. The chance for unlimited knowledge at the cost of her soul or the chance to have near infinite power at the price of her humanity. Not many would want to pay it... well okay many would do it because they wanted power but she knew there was a danger in taking the easy path. In going the way that sacrificed those connections to your life.

At least here in this realm though she could sit and collect her thought, allowing the chrono to awaken her from it instead of being trapped herself. The jedi master worked a little on some of her ideas seeing over the bigger things they were doing with energies pulsing throughout the world. She had come here before with Hanna in the waking world where she had explored some of the more interesting things and come out at the world when she had found herself escaping the netherworld of the force.

"You know it is dangerous to keep coming back." There was the sound of a familiar voice as she turned around looking at the woman who was standing there and Chora was still as she always remembered. her green skin tinged with the blue of being a force ghost. Long white hair to her ankles while she was sitting there in a kimono at the edge of the pool until matsu came over by her leaning down to wrap her arms around the woman. it was a dream world and she could shape reality to be whim. Hugging the woman was just fine.

Chora seemed to respond to her while she was responding to it and embracing Matsu while she went over some of the things. "We have been working hard on some new things and ways to identify problems within the neverworld of the force. Those rifts are a dangerous thing and we have seen them do. I was just lucky you were there when I was trapped within it." She offered a small bow of her head before she was sitting there with a nod of her head hearing the Falleen woman speak as they had everything.

"That is good to hear, I was rather missing seeing you within the Netherworld. The selfish part of me wanted you to stay but I knew we needed you to be out there with our daughters." Chora seemed sad while she was looking over some of the things there in the dream. "I saw Orihime as well as Reiko and it was great seeing her interact with her sisters. They were working on different things, Lorieth and Willow are beautiful as well as Kia that little girl from Hanna who is a looker for you to move onto after me."

Matsu looked at her offering a face. "it isn't like that, you know I waited and mourned but nearly twenty years is a long time to be with one person and loyal to their memory." The jedi master said it offering a small look while she remained ready for anything with the ghost but it wasn't like she had jumped out of the way to go after others. She had seen others do just that as she listened to the Falleen laugh with a soft chuckle that echoed around the room of the dreamworld. "Hahaha it is alright but you need to wake up.

As she woke up the jedi master stretched in the bed, it was comfortable she had to admit and she wasn't one to judge it but it wasn't her own while she was going over some of the bigger things. Thoughts about all of it and what she could do with the force while she was walking through the ship in her kimono with a small smile on her face. She went to the mess hall to get food as they were close to arriving on the world before she looked at the food they were making and presenting for the jedi master when she sat down.

She had been feeling strange while eating and all morning her eyes were thinking about well the dream she had had but Chora was looking at many of the things. They had worked it out she was guessing but the jedi master had been joking with her when they were speaking before she brushed her outfit for a moment. Showing it off to the others with a look as they had been working on a lot fo the different things within the order. Matsu spoke seeing them there with her as she offered a smile.

"Thank you all for coming along with this. i know it hasn't been an easy time and that we have been working on a number projects of late." There were a few looks as she finished eating and one of the serving droids took it away allowing her to wipe at her mouth with a small napkin returning it before she continued to speak. "We are heading to the wellspring with the mesh we have been working on. You have no doubt seen the work we have been doing when it comes to producing the new wintrium from the components we are breaking down."

There were nods of agreement and understanding as she provided the work and with everything built up to manufacture the substance well it was designed to turn over some of the larger things. They were making facilities that could produce it in larger quantities for an complete overhaul of all of their things, testing it in vehicles, fighters, robes, armor, different equipment and methods all to turn what was a rare substance into something that Sasori could produce en mass for their own purposes.

(woot 8888 posts)

The jedi mater had finished in the mess hall eating the food and stood up to walk aback. All of the information pouring in from the jedi they had in the field either testing the mesh in different robes or soldiers working with it as armor was proving effective as was the information from tests and the facilities. They were constructing the means to mass produce the wintrium compared to the other ones while Matsu offered a small look over the figures. Cost wise it wasn't much, the machines to make it could be produced on site.

The real cot was handling other issues as they would be using Raxus Prime and basically all of their salvage operations to construct this beast of a plan. The break down of materials into raw matter they could convert and turning into what they needed for the creation process. The lines of joshu converters that thanks to he upgrades created for them functioned as a means to clean and create on ships allowing for better self sustainability and manufacturing processes. The facilities that they had constructed on other worlds.

Matu was looking at the larger report while they were working on many of the things within the Rift and the bubble of the lost. It wa a time dilation field where her droid could advance and work on different products testing and finding better ways to manufacture them. Advancing months or even years at an accelerated rate, it was allowing their methods to be worked on and refined faster then others so it would give the jedi masters company an edge later on. With the base materials made they could make the mesh.

Matsu was working with a few of the other things now filling in the blanks on the reports as well as the order forms for them to tart working with the modular equipment for some of the larger thing they could use. Matsu was setting it up a they approached the planet with the viewport showing the world. Mountains as well as the stream where the wellspring sprung from when she was heading into the hanger bay for the ship to take her down while she was wearing the kimono and secured an outer one.

Matsu looked at the world when they arrived in the shuttle and with her mesh in the case and her equipment in a pack she was prepared for this, hell she was feeling rather excited and tingling all over while she was walking towards the section they had unearthed the rogue shadow from it was leading into the underground river where the wellspring flowed strongly and she could work with it there in private. Matsu was walking before she bowed her head and spoke to the man. "Thank you for keeping the entrance secured."

The man looked at her with a nod of her head going over the bigger things they had. The massive tungstoid doors designed to be open with work and it was heavy moving along the magnetic track. Matsu looked inside at the stairs while she was walking down towards the sound of water before she set them down. Seeing the light reflect off the water while it was wavey with a small smile appearing on her face. "Now lets prepare to begin." She was ready to work on and with the mesh here while whiling a place the water was still.

A she stood there listening to the soothing sound of the water matsu focused and felt it. Cool against her skin through the kimono that was clinging to her form while she withdrew the mesh and set it in the water. Slowly letting it sink to her foot and holding it here secure as she worked with the rest. Her sigil and pendant for channeling the force, her gloves and equipment to really start working with it a she had the holocron to record what she was saying for it. Enhancing it like a je'daii would make a force blade.

"The art of enhancing with the force is much like art of the small and alchemy, it is taking the present object no matter what it i and infusing it with a crystal force lattice that will allow you to augment the energies flowing within it. In synthweaving this is even easier and with the advanced that aori has made in it we have been able to develop a strong synthweave material for channeling the lightide of the force." She continued to work with it before speaking and held in the channeling gloves the meh pulling at the force.

"Once you begin the process the time it can take depends on what you are making. Force armor, force swords and small trinkets are easier to make then some thing if you have the practice and the more you understand the use of crystals in channeling the force the more you will be able to really push the force throughout all of it. As a jedi the lightside will allow you to make the objects slightly heavier, lightly more focused and stronger against lightsabers and force lightning but it will also make it unable to be used on worlds like Myrkr."

Matsu was going to work, the different methods of the force begin used to enhance it, used to augment it all had a purpose in creating it and here she could work with the force energies that flowed through the crystals. Matsu slowly worked when she was saturating it with the force energies as it course through and along each line of the mesh to flood it with the lightside of the force. Here in the wellspring Matu wa able to work with it and really infuse it as aside from her equipment the planets waters were a powerful nexus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom