Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kskrobbiban? Krobbibobibon? Korribobble? Ah whatever.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Carn Dista"]

Phylis sighed profoundly as Siobhan jumped free. The fact she couldn't think up a good counter was worrying enough as it was. And so it was with a heavy heart that Phylis landed at Outpost Vornskyr and went to meet Master Dista.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Carn Dista"]

Darin paused for a long while, taking slow strides about the empty hall of the throne room. He didn't seem terribly perplexed by the nexus of the dark side, and that may have been due to the fact he was constantly meditating, and about as patient as a statue. It reflected in his nature, a constant, and very plain expression, neither smiling nor frowning. A blank expression. He turned towards Dista, and thought to say something, but closed his mouth and decided to simply think for a little while longer on both his words he was about to speak, and what Dista had just said. Quite a bit of time stretched between the two, before he spoke.

"Reminders and messages can often be turned into rallying calls, Master. In my opinion, this is a bad idea to even leave anything standing. With the Sith, leaving even one thing around for them to find, or resurface, can devastate what we have worked so hard for. If I were alive long ago, I would have destroyed this planet, and all it's evil. Besides, I don't necessarily feel that the Sith might be the...bad guys, anymore." Again, a long, thoughtful pause. He used the term 'bad guys' loosely, indicating that it wasn't the choice that he would normally have in his vocabulary, but chose it for it's descriptive nature and layman's term that could apply to the situation.

Darin tapped his hand on his chin, and turned to view the rest of the chamber of the throne room."And as far as the inquiry about why I am here, you of all people should know, Master, books and poems and songs and memoirs can only teach one so much. Experience, and application are far better teachers than any book could ever muster."

Askrut Fey'ra

A
"With who's in charge here, it's only logical. It'll be here in less than a minutie, and you can be sure that no matter what, the Thermal camera will spot you. I can promise, on my life, that you will come to no harm will befall you." As he spoke, his fur began to whip around him, the desert sands flying up, obscuring @[member="Arors Drusus"] from view. The drop ship was here. A little off, but still. As troops poured out, the Bothan called, "Hold fire."

Amon Garrith

A
Amon stood facing the west of the valley, eyeing the newly formed craters and holes in Korriban's desolate surface with an odd appreciation. He knew the types of vessels that must have made those craters. The large warships, seething with energy and power. It almost made him miss his Imperial Navy and ISB days. Almost.

After his Empire's traitorous leadership had voted to absolve his beloved Empire into the Fringe Amon had resigned and left out of protest, eventually settling with the Black Suns and finding a new calling within a ever growing group of Sith. He was only beginning to harness his dark potential and it felt magnificently natural to him, something his master said was a good sign. He kept his alignment hidden as ordered until the time when his people would return to power.

For now he masqueraded around the galaxy as a criminal and opportunist, which as it so happened involved him taking a contracting assignment on the former seat of dark power. It was a nice little operation, with all the normal criminality of skimming funds but with the added potential of finding precious artifacts as they excavated the tombs.

Ah, the simple things.

Amon took a drink of his stimcaf and turned and eyed his workers continuing their intensive labor. He laughed.

"Hurry up you dogs! You want to earn your pay, I need results!"

Arors Drusus

A
@[member="Askrut Fey'ra"]

"Damn you Jedi! You have doomed me! I was perfectly content and now you shall imprison me like a dog! Is my destiny to be forever bound to the will of another master after another master?" He cursed the dark side, and the force, and the Sith, and the Jedi, and himself, and the position he had allowed himself to be in by conversing at all with the enemy when he should have known about the gunships. He had avoided their gaze before, it made little sense to him how he could have forgotten them. He tensed up expecting attempted blows, but stopped himself short of his defensive attacks, as the soldiers hesitantly withheld their fire. The Jedi had shown him kindness, felt pity upon him.

That was a mistake on his part, but it was far from his his last. He got lucky with just exactly who he had just messed with. Deactivating his saber while ceasing to move, Arors surrendered himself to the minions of searing light. Had their roles been reversed, he as the Jedi, and the padawan a Sith, he'd have shown no kindness, felt no pity. Arors was a vile thing, raised by things far more disgusting.

No. He suddenly thought, No, I had been raised by my parents, my mother and father. I am no child of any monster, it has merely abducted and abused me. I mustn't forget that.

Suddenly, he felt calm... focused... he was ready now. Compliant enough to be handled. He stowed the lightsaber, taking on a guarded by some how relaxed stance, hands by his side to show he wouldn't try anything funny.

"This is the end then. I shall be compliant Jedi, I do sincerely hope you remain yourself in these strange times. The Darkside is a terrible Master, and I allowed it to change me, but do not be fooled by these conquerors you call Master, they will change you as much if not more than the darkside and her minions ever will." He kneeled and outstretched his hands, head positioned to look directly into the eye of whoever chained him.

Askrut Fey'ra

A
"The Order is as much wrong as it is right in these times. Anyone who does not see that is most likely in denial of it." Askrut replied. To an extent, it was true, but the order never really reached it's full potential. They walked a fine line, fear of the darkness restraining them from the fullness of the light. And yet, they were closer than the Sith. The Sith used their passions to turn the Force into a weapon, a mere tool they would flourish as soon as a Guardian would a lightsaber. It wasn't right. The Force was to be respected, not abused. And yet, that was what held the Jedi back. Respect, and even fear, of the Force. One of the soldiers had cuffed @[member="Arors Drusus"] and led him onto the ship, then motioned for Askrut to come aboard. Nodding, the bothan stepped in, clearly not used to star travel of any kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom