Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Krest's Twin Sabers

Status
Not open for further replies.
15notqs.jpg

hwd6dy.jpg

Image Source: From the Conewars TV show. (Thanks to [member="Xion Vala"] for the coloring!)

Intent: A quick way to help describe Krest's lightsabers.

Development Thread: If Necessary

Manufacturer: Krest

Model: N/A

Affiliation: Krest

Modularity: The lightsaber crystals can be changed out for the color.

Production: Unique

Material: Durasteel, Color Crystals (Blue and Gold), Duel Phase focusing crystals (No name that I could find)

Classification: Duel Phase Lightsaber

Size: Can be used as one or two handed.

Length:

Short blade stage : 80 cm
Long Blade Stage : 1.3 m
Hilt : 30 cm

Weight: 1.5 kg

Special Features: Duel Phase technology, allowing the blade to change length at the flick of a switch.

Description: The blades, which Krest calls flat blades, are simply that. Instead of producing a round beam of energy, the blades produced are flat. This, however, is the only difference between it's blade and the blade of a normal lightsaber. There is no bonus for having the flat blade, and there is no disadvantage. It's just something Krest likes more.

Other then that, they are made similarly to the Duel Phase sabers from long ago, only instead of switching from the average length saber to almost ten feet, it switches between a shoto and a normal blade, allowing Krest to change which hands become the offhand with a quick flick of his thumb.

[member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Krest"] - Assuming that the flat blade is just for cosmetic I'm okay with it. Any special properties that would be involved I would like a short dev thread. Since a flat blade is something that isn't seen often.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Good enough for me, there ain't really anything else here to note. Just a cosmetic feature, that being said a flat-sided lightsaber ain't all that common in the Galaxy, I don't want to see a thousand of these things running around.

Pending secondary approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom