Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kresslyn's Cantor's Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
gBVosBtZhABIcwizAhWvZ3qpgVTSZlKBTEiXK0bl7sg.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION:
  • Intent: Create a lightsaber for Kresslyn Cantor
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Link: Lightsaber
PRODUCTION INFORMATION:
  • Manufacturer: Jedi Padawan Kresslyn Cantor
  • Affiliation: Kresslyn Cantor
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, Lightsaber Components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Classification: Lightsaber
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES:
DESCRIPTION:
  • "When I was designing my lightsaber, I thought of some things that hadn't been seen in a while. I wanted to be challenged in learning how to use it. I wanted to make it unconventional, almost." Was the explanation Kresslyn gave to the numerous Knights, Masters, and even other Padawans of the Silver Jedi order when they found themselves questioning him on the design. Taking after the design of Senya Tirall's lightsaber as well as Darth Vader's dual phase saber, Kresslyn's blade can be extended by using a switch on the side of the hilt. In addition to this, the hilt itself can be extended or compacted into a saber staff or a smaller size for easy storage and travel. Being the first of many designs to come, this lightsaber is his most prized possession to date.
STRENGTHS:
  • Cuts through most materials with ease, as most other sabers do.
  • Dual-Phase design allows for constant changes within duels.
  • Extending hilt allows for Kresslyn to use the saber as a blunt force weapon (Staff).
  • Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse allows for the saber to operate underwater, a modification that comes in good use when operating on aquatic worlds.
WEAKNESSES:
  • Cortosis will short the blade.
  • Unorthodox design means that Kresslyn had to adapt to using the lightsaber by himself, receiving no formal training on how it would perform in combat.
  • Hilt can be larger than normal if used as a saber pike, allowing for an easier target.
  • Cracked Kyber Crystal causes the blade to crackle and give off a serrated appearance, almost as if it were "Bleeding" light the artificial crystal's of the Sith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom