Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Kpz I Modell B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilsa Voll

Kampfpanzer Kommandant
Intent: To create a standard light tank for both the Eisenwelten military and for Eisenwelt Eisenwerke to sell on the market.

Development Thread: N/A

Manufacturer: Eisenwelt Eisenwerke

Model: Kampfpanzer I Modell B (Kpz I Modell B)

Affiliation: Eisenwelt, Eisenwelte Eisenwerke, Open Market

Modularity: Yes, this tank can be upgraded with most available tank upgrade packages and components available on the market. Also, the tank is sold with a one seat turret (allowing only the minimum crew) or a two seat turret (allowing the maximum crew).

Production: Mass

Material: Durasteel, Alusteel, and other tank construction materials.

Role: Light Tank/Infantry suppression/Reconnaissance Vehicle.

Height: 2m

Length: 5m

Width: 2.5

Weight: 8 Tonnes
  • Hull - 5 tonnes
  • Turret - 1 tonne
  • Engine - .8 tonne
  • Weapons - .224 tonne
  • Miscellaneous (ammo, electronics, fuel, etc.) - 1 tonne

Minimum Crew: 2
  • Commander/Loader/Gunner/Radio Operator
  • Driver

Optimal Crew: 3
  • Commander/Gunner/Radio Operator
  • Loader
  • Driver

Propulsion: Tank Treads

Top Speed: 55kph

Armaments:

Squadron Count: 15-20

Passenger Capacity: Up to 4 riding on the top at their own risk.

Cargo Capacity: Enough for the crew's gear, extra ammo, extra fuel cells, and spare/repair parts mounted on the hull in designated areas.

Misc. Equipment:

Description:

A modern redesign of a traditional tank model, the Kpz I Modell B combines new and improved components to create a better and more able light tank.

The design consists of the basic Leicht Kampfpanzer Rumpf I, the basic light tank hull in use by the military and tank designers. While lightly armored, the hull is very light and allows the Kpz I Model B to speed across the field and maneuver quickly around enemy forces. Atop the LKR I sits the Eisenwerk-made Schlacht Panzerturm - Leicht, a recent design specially made for light tanks like the Kpz I. The turret itself is light and nimble, minimizing the weight on the overall vehicle and allowing the turret to target and track with ease and speed. The SP-L normally holds one seat for a crewmember, but variants are sold that have two seats in the turret, allowing another crewman. Moving on, the main weapon is also mounted in the hull. This main armament is the 2cm EBA EGL, a 2cm caliber autocannon in use by the Eisenwelten military. This weapon has a high rate of fire and excellent performance, making it ideal for the Kpz I Modell A. When used in tandem with the mounted KKS-10 gunsight, this tank design becomes very dangerous to the enemy very quickly. In the hull is the secondary armament, the Unterstützungswaffe Modell 815, or UM-815 for short. This weapon is a fully automatic blaster designed to suppress and engage enemy infantry. This weapon is operated by the driver, leaving the main weapon operated by the gunner/commander. The Kpz I Modell A is powered by a Schramm hQ100 engine, giving it the power needed to speed across the field, while the Eisenwerke Bogenfender Suspension mounted on the vehicle give the tank the smooth ride it needs to keep on target and keep up the speed. In short, this is one of the middle ground light tanks in use by the Eisenweltens and, with the modern redesign, the tank keeps up with the excellent performance standard with the rest of the Eisenwerke products.

[member="Ilsa Voll"]

I really find it interesting you went and made each part for this and then built the entire tank from them. Checking over the approved parts and this submission, I can't find much wrong with the vehicle as a whole. My advice would be next time to separate the text block into paragraphs in the description.

As of now though, pending secondary!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom