Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kotor 2 playthrough styles?

so i just recently got back into the game, and ive been trying to make the game more of a challenge for me. i just completed the game only using blaster pistols, and currently im trying to go without using any companions, but sooner or later ill run out. any ideas?

Consular without Force powers. Guardian using only Force powers. Nothing but support powers and use your party exclusively for damage. no-armor run on a female Exile (depriving you of the Handmaiden's Echani training). Two-weapon fighting with no TWF feats.

I could go on and on.

Well playing PC version has so many more options but I still love my xbox version. One style I did to spice it up was fight like the handmaiden with hand to hand only and it was fun. With the PC version getting Mira's wrist launcher for myself I tried using only that... and it was intriguing. Usually I just ended up with two sabers and Jal Shey armor at level 50 though and had fun.... Male path cause I didn't like how clingy the disciple was.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
I've found a guns only build to be really fun. You can actually get some pretty ridiculous dps with it, even against lightsabers. Precise Shot and close combat are sooo good.

i agree, i was able to get my blasters to do 8-46 each, it was insane

a hand to hand playthough would also sound fun, though idk how difficult that would be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom