Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kote Tal

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I'll set you on fire with my flamethrower, and disintegrate you with my disruptor rifle.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I'd blow your wings off with a grenade while you focused on the flames and rifle, jetpack on top of you, and shiv you repeatedly in the neck. You fall to your death in a bloody mess of entrails. *Discussion Over*

Elias Arna

E
I already fought him once with a different character and I literaly beat the shit out of him.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Not literally. Also, you were a cybernetically enhanced super-soldier. It wasn't exactly a fair fight.

Rides by on a flaming goat passing out coconut jam cream pies and wearing a T-shirt proclaiming with a picture of Moridin on the front and the words "Who's your daddy?" on the back.

Kaine you take the right and I the left close your eyes and make a wish.

Elias Arna

E
That is true. your the one who wanted to fight him though. If you wanted some one else you could have asked. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom