Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ko's 100 Post Retrospective Special

Bender100.jpg

Yeah, I know that 100 posts isn’t really a whole lot, relatively speaking. But for me that feels like a bit of an achievement for Ko since they’re my first attempt at playing a Jedi and stuck with it and has opened up more avenues for story telling on the site that I wasn’t used to. I figured I’d throw out this little feedback thread for any and all that might wanna give any this still pretty young character that has been a lot of fun to write.

I got a lot of ideas for Ko to write in the future for his padawan training to knighthood and beyond. But I’d still love to hear any thoughts anyone might want to share about the character. Things that are likable and or shortcomings of the character as well which I’m sure he has as no character is perfect especially one who’s a Jedi which is a first for me. Nonetheless thanks for giving this a look dear reader!

Ko is awesome. I definately love the character's vibe. I'm very interested in seeing the character's anxieties explored, I'll add. His sudden bout of nervousness on Ukatis was very interesting, and I'd like to see where that leads.

Also your lack of basket hat is disturbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom