Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korros

Korros_zpsfc44b61d.jpg
~: Korros :~
"You see that fork near my paw?​
Call me a pet again and I'll show you where I can stick it."

BASIC INFORMATION:
Playby: Bunnikins
Voice:
Themes:
Normal Theme & Battle Theme
  • Name: Korros
  • Alias: Kor
  • Species: Kushiban
  • Height: 3ft 4in [From nose to tail] 1ft 6in [On all fours]
  • Weight: 12lbs
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Fur Color: Primarily white
  • Force Sensitive: Possibly
  • Companion: None
  • Place of residence: Ambria
Family:
  • Planet of Birth: Correllia
  • Father: Offwatt [Deceased]
  • Mother: Sharrona [Deceased]
  • Mate: None
  • Children: None
  • Pets: None

Natural Gifts:
  • Change color fur, shows his moods.
  • Fast on all four feet.

• Sniper

NOTABLE POSSESSIONS:
FACTION AFFILIATIONS:
  • None

KNOWN FORCE POWERS:
  • Empty

NOTABLE LIGHTSABER FORMS:
  • None

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

Strengths:
  • Energetic, hard working
Weaknesses:
  • Distrusting of most people, willingness to cheat, a bit reckless
  • Cherries, watermelon, napping in the sun, popsicles, ice cream, watching holovids, making things (Clothes, etc), repairing things (clothes, etc)
Dislikes:
  • Getting his fur dirty, strangers touching him, cutting onions, deep water, strongly scented shampoo, strong perfumes, most colognes

Description:
His fur, like all of his kind, changes colors with his mood, but typically its a pure white color. He’s fluffy and soft, which lands him in all sorts of problems because people like to think he’s a pet. His eyes change colors too, but are normally a sky blue color. He doesn’t technically need clothes, but he wears a vest, a cross belt, bracers on his forearms and protections on his hind feet, as well as two earrings in his left ear. He typically has to make his own clothing from whatever scraps he can find or if he has the credits to buy the materials.

Personality
:
He’s bright, engaging and enjoys laughter, but prefers to be alone as he is distrusting of almost all things bigger than him. He will cheat and lie to save his own fur, but if he feels any loyalty or like he owes someone he stands by them. He likes to tell tales, not exactly lying, but more like exaggerated stories. He’ll tell all sorts, sometimes even ones about himself. He does his best to make sure he doesn’t get into a task he isn’t ready for and one might find getting a straight answer out of him a challenge.

Background
:
His great grandparents had been taken from their home on Kushiban as pets. Once it was discovered that they were useful the family that owned them also had them become their tailors. As they had children, mates were found, other pets who had been similarly taken. This was a fashion, though eventually the fad faded, however Korros’ family didn’t lose their owners and he grew up as loyal as both his parents to their family. He was cared for, had a nice home, all that was expected of him was to help his mother and father make nice things.

He was given to their eldest son once he’d proven to be as skilled as his parents, pleased at such an honor. His master’s wife however hated him and he learned that humans could be as cruel as well as kind. When he died he was at the woman’s mercy with no chance of returning home. When he turned fourteen, two years into being the much abused pet of his former master’s wife, a pirate attack on his parent’s family’s ship robbed him of the ones he loved. He managed to escape, getting rid of his collar and vowing never to let another human own him.

He took jobs where he could, usually as a message taker or washing tables, eaking out a living as best he could. He learned to survive, despite the odds in a world far too big. There were times that he had to steal, something that he grew less and less guilty over as time went by. He learned all sorts of interesting things from listening to those around them and learned he had a talent for spinning these things into stories. He did his best never to get close to others, having seen time and time again that people all too easily threw away their loyalties.

It is anyone's guess if the future will hold the key in restoring his ability to also see good in others and not just the bad.

Thread List
:

T^T Now where am I gunna put the thread links? *Fur turns blue and ears droop*
But I'm glad you like me *Blows a kiss*

[member="Jala Rekab"] [member="Valeria Aetani"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom