Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knightsbane

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
Phrikweapons_zpszkvsppo5.png

Top: Knightsbane | Bottom: Flamvell

Image Source: Wookiepedia
Intent: To craft a personal weapon for [member="Daeron Kryze"]
Development Thread: From Blood to Stone, Black Tie Syndicate Auction #2, Two Birds, One Stone, Phrikin' Hell
Manufacturer: [member="Gael bar Ammon"],
[member="Daeron Kryze"]
Model: N/A
Affiliation: N/A
Modularity: No
Production: Unique

Material: Phrik
Classification: Electrostaff
Size: Two-handed
Length: 1.6m
Weight: 1.3kg
Special Features:

-Lightsaber resistant
-Adjustable power settings
-Retractable
Description: Knightsbane is a custom-made electrostaff made by the hands of [member="Gael bar Ammon"] and his younger Mandalorian counterpart, [member="Daeron Kryze"]. Using a complementary Phrik halberd Gael had obtained from a Black Tie Syndicate auction, he smelted the Phrik from the weapon to have enough material to craft not only one, but two electrostaffs. Assembled and modified by an armorer on the Mandalorian Empire's capital system, Echoy'la, Knightsbane and it's sister weapon, Flamvell were born.

The larger of the two, Knightsbane, appears to be just a normal electrostaff to the untrained eye. Upon closer inspection, a metallic inlay is prominent along the staff; the shape of a shiny gold krayt dragon distinguishable on the center grip, with gold accents along the rest of the polished gray shaft. Upon request of a modification that would ease the burden of it's size, the armorer worked his back room magic to incorporate an extendable feature that allowed the ends of the electrostaff to shoot out and retract at will. This is done by way of push button, which lies flush with the staff and is only distinguishable from the thin space between the button and the rest of the staff. Rather than use a potentially weaker Phrik alloy, Daeron wanted to use pure Phrik for both ease of creation and in hopes it would prove to be sturdier when tested in combat. Like other electrostaffs, Knightsbane has adjustable power settings. Knightsbane need only be in contact with something momentarily for dire effects, ranging from severe electrical burns to paralysis. Anything longer than a few seconds would prove to be fatal.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Phrik (( Objective : Perform a mining operation, a raid, an excavation, or steal to obtain phrikite ore from any of the following planets: Gromas 16, Alderaan, Arkania, Rendili, Bastion, Wayland, Roche Asteroids, Seltos, Demonsgate,Val'hala, SekalusOR—suffer a devastating defeat at the hands of a Non-Force User. ))
[member="Daeron Kryze"],

You created a Canon electrostaff, However, to obtain phrik you must perform one of the following items listed above as per the Restricted items listing. If you happen to already have a development thread done for the acquisition of this metal, then please link it in the Development thread listing.

Zeradias Mant

The Phrik was obtained via auction through this thread.

Every winner of each auction lot will receive every phrik item from the sale's list free of charge.
The above were in the OP of the auction, and proof of victory can be fount in this post.

I've edited the dev thread list to include both the auction and the dev thread for the Phrik used to create the halberd so that the Phrik can be traced back to it's origin. Please let me know if this will suffice.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]​

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
As per these set of rules, You may not destroy/salvage a submission to create another item should it be sold to you. You will be required to create a separate thread in which you, and this other person acquire said phrik. If you have any questions about what is, or is not, allowed for the Phrik dev thread, you may ask.

Daeron Kryze said:
Affiliation: N/A
Can you please change this to "Personal","Independent", or "Name of character"

I do know that someone else is judging a submission very much like this on. And since the two are very similar, I recommend making edits from both myself, and another judge into both of these submissions. Please take this into consideration when editing your weapons.

[member="Daeron Kryze"]

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Daeron Kryze"], Thank you.

I am going to apologize for my late reply to you, I have been busy as of late.

After reading through the thread, I found a total of two posts in which you partook of mining phrik. I will be the voice of concern. Normal posting of a Phrik thread is multiple posts. (Generally around ten to twenty posts.) However as you have a secondary thread for the actual creation of said weapons, I am passing this item off for secondary approval. Next time, post more than twice. Even if the thread is over, post an exit of the thread, or just continue to post on your own to provide more umph of your submission.

Pending Secondary Approval.

[member="Cira"],

[member="Daeron Kryze"]

I'm sorry, but I am going to need more posts in that phrik acquisition thread. As per the Restricted materials rules:

II. Submissions using Restricted Items will be reviewed by a Role-play Judge, and may be declined depending on the quality and effort of the submitter.

Two posts is not enough to gain it for the restricted materials. Please post 8 to 10 total combined posts for this acquisition.

You may also not salvage materials for items that you have not created yourself.

2. You may only salvage items you have submitted. You may not salvage items you have purchased and/or been given.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Daeron Kryze"], The thread that you have posted in is still considered "active" as it is not archived. You can continue to post at least 8 posts in that thread on your own to complete this. Or as you have requested I can move this to the archives.

Are you sure that you will no longer want to work on this?

Zeradias Mant

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Archive please. I've already spent too much time on this entry. I don't have the time nor the inclination to put in the work to get this up to Factory standards.

Thank you for your help throughout, I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom