Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights of Ren

Milo Ren

A Howling Voice in the Desert
Hey, guys! I was wondering what the official process is for joining the Knights of Ren. Is there a training I must undergo? Does joining make me a Sith? And can I earn rank ups through this? (I.e. Apprentice to Knight to Master.) Thanks for helping me out. :)

(P.S. This character is an alt of [member="Edward Blake"] and my first Force sensitive guy I've made! :))

There is no official training in order to join, however there is a rank process as listed in our faction ranks.

We prefer to think of the Ren as Dark Jedi rather than Sith, but either fits the mould.

Force ranks work the same as other factions.

[member="Milo Zett"] the highest ranking Ren is currently [member="Silas Ren"], who is my master. He seems to be on a leave of absence right now though, so I'm not sure if he's available to take on more apprentices.

Don't let that hamper your progress, however. We could do some training threads and questing together. I have a few ideas. How does that sound?

[member="Milo Zett"] I have a couple ideas, actually. I figured we could quest for some relics, particularly Darth Vader's armor. Along the way we could get some training in and maybe open up the thread to the rest of the galaxy. What do you think?

(Edit: for whatever reason the link isn't working properly. Just do a google search for "darth vader's armor" to see what we could obtain)

[member="Greifen Ren"][member="Milo Zett"]
I highly approve of the search for Darth Vader's armour. In fact I was going to suggest it once I had the time. I feel we (The knights of Ren) should really dig into this collective obsession behind artefacts...it gives us something to aim for.

I was thinking the same thing, [member="Belis Ren"]. We more than anyone should have a collection of artifacts from the old Empire era. We can start with Vader's armor, and then work on finding other things.

I imagine the Knights' compound as not only a place where we train, but also like an artifact museum of sorts. Filled with stuff from the old Imperial era that we worship.

[member="Greifen Ren"]

We should establish a base on a Star Destroyer for now I think, just while we're minor and all mobile and stuff.

I feel it would be cool to have a sort of misguided idealism behind the artefacts. An ordinary Stormtrooper wrist piece believed by the Ren to be the holiest artefact of Imperial might, worn by _____ the great during the route of Yavin against the enemies of Vader.

Really turn it religious.

Milo Ren

A Howling Voice in the Desert
[member="Belis Ren"] [member="Greifen Ren"]

That sounds pretty cool. I like that religious fervor that the Ren has. I'll be a Ren too once my name application is seen.

[member="Jaron Lesan"] Welcome!

From what we know of canon, the surname Ren indeed functions like a Darth title would. No need to change your name unless you wish to, though.

Eventually I would like to do something similar to the Darth practice, where only those Knight-rank and above actually get the title "Ren" as their surname.

Welcome [member="Jaron Lesan"]

Changing the name is completely optional.
I have seen many who are not 'knight' rank with the name change but at the moment the faction is still young.
Right now we are burning Eriadu if you wish to join, forcing the Galactic Alliance's hand as it were.

I'll start work on a healthy revamp of the Knights of Ren section soon. There is some information in that forum but otherwise is fairly empty, the increased interest should push the need for more there.

I founded this topic this day and I must agree with [member="Greifen Ren"] about add REN as surname only for those ones which were promoted to the rank of KNIGHT based on their knowledge about Force and Dark Side aspects and techniques, training and activity for the First Order. So I changed one more time my surname...

Master [member="Belis Ren"] [member="Greifen Ren"] - I agree with You about searching and hunting galaxy for artifacts - maybe not only of Darth Vader, but also of Emperor Palaptine, his Dark Side Adepts or so. As Heir of the Empire - some artifacts of the Dark Side in museum inside REN CITADEL would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom