Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights of Kal'Shebbol Q&A

Yoru Shakou

The thread is simple. For those interest in joining the Order of the Knights of Kal'Shebbol or those that would like to have some form of interaction with them in the future, or whom in general have questions, concerns or comments about the faction can do so here. I will in response, attempt to reply to each of them to the best of my abilities.

Yoru Shakou

The Knights of Kal'Shebbol are an organized military force that specializes in combat against Force Users through training and the use of Teras Kasi. They were formed from the idea through a series of talks that came to the conclusion that in terms of the Star Wars Universe, the common person would not understand the differences between a Jedi, Sith or any other such Force User. This belief further built upon the idea for the founding of an Order that was in favor of protecting and teaching others how to defend themselves against Force Users.

[member="Qun Vell"]

Yoru Shakou

The primary plan for the faction as a whole is to create an environment in which Non-Force Users can train and learn ways to defend themselves against Force Users.

Secondary plans include the development of technologies that would further aid Non-Force Users in their endeavors against Force Users, while the faction itself would not actively seek out fights or declare open war with Force User Order just as the Jedi or Sith. Further plans include the establishment of a mobile training and operations vessel (akin to the Chu'unthor though with a focus on Teras Kasi training) with plans for threads and campaigns to take place from this mobile headquarters.

Additionally, one of the core plans for the faction would be the recovery, study and ultimate archival of dangerous Force based artifacts or items that could be deemed dangerous to the general population.

[member="Elanna Ak'lya"]

Yoru Shakou

As one of their core tenants is to freely offer their knowledge and train those looking to learn how to defend themselves against Force Users, a person does not have to become a member of the Knights in order to be given training in Teras Kasi.

[member="Triam Akovin"]

How active are y'all? My FU is boring me, as he always starts to, and my main has little left other than to die of old age. I may be willing to commit. :)

[member="Idonia Devreaux"]

Yoru Shakou

While slow at the moment, I have a series of faction based campaigns and events for the Knights to boost activity that will begin tomorrow night. You would be more than welcomed to join in.

[member="Gravesen Conclave"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom