Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knighthunter

Kyla Foy

K
Arkon.png
It was on the planet Korriban, where Nick Gamastar was looking for answers of his past and his future. He walked around the dark-side of the planet and felt that certain people were also residing onto it. He concentrated in order to find out if they were Force Sensitive, "Hmm, interesting...A light-sider and a darksider..." He went onto his swoop and in moments from a distance, he was seen coming. He wasn't full of darkness unlike the other Sith, or even dark Jedi, he only retained the position of Sith Knight since he passed the academy within the mind of Tugoro, he would hear an echo, "Calm your mind, Jedi" The voice sounded distorted, he was out to protect the Jedi from corruption.

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]
[member="Imperius"]

Imperius

I
''Pathetic. Is this all the Jedi can muster against me?'', Imperius said tauntingly as he strolled up to the Jedi while he struggled to stand, force-pulling the boy's weapons into his free hand while he kept the tip of his blade pointed directly at Tuguro. ''I can feel your anger. Why submit to the weakness of the Jedi Order when you could be SO much more......'', he said, clipping the boy's hilts to his magnetized belt. ''Tell me. What is your name?''

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]
[member="Nick Gamastar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom