Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knight Promotion: Animus Malgus

These past few weeks, there has been one Acolyte who has posted with such quantity and quality, it is staggering to think he is new to the Forum. He has staggered us with his insane activity and rapid growth as a writer and as a character. Dominions, Skirmishes, Dev threads, he throws himself head first into any challenge and comes out stronger as a result.

We all know him. We all dig him. He's the one, the only: [member="Animus Malgus"]

Congratulations on your Knighting!

Use this thread as proof for your promotion and get your Knight tags.

Now, let me kick your ass.

Ty All! <3 First off, again. I'd like to the Thank the Academy of Glee Anselm for providing me with all the neat stuff including [member="Darth Azurea"] and [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
Of course My Master [member="Darth Ophidia"] and [member="Darth Ferus"] for trying to teach me that Faash Step Isn't a thing and to stay humble of course!
[member="Sage Bane"] For being Super Awesome the OS and Assassins as a General.
The Rebels for letting me beat them up of course and the Jedis for waiting so patiently to die. <3

Ruby Wilded

R
[member="Animus Malgus"]

Leaving little old me in the dust. I'll catch up to you one day Malgus, I'm a fast runner!

Well done, you worked hard and more than earned this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom