Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
21b1o1imqroy.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: no
  • Species: human
  • Appearance: knife is a 5ft 2 tall human with no limbs a ghastly scarred body
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: has been dubbed " Knife " no known true alias exists.
  • Loyalties: any Employer
  • Wealth: none
  • Notable Possessions: Gamma class ATR-6
  • Skills: limited force skills excels in berserk attacks and ambush attacks.
  • has on true force skills save push and pull. both at journeyman levels. it has been noted she has no patience to learn.
  • Personality: knife is deranged and can barely hold a conversation together coherently. she is viewed more as a weapon than a person.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Various Mulinine bladed cybernetic limbs.
  • Combat Function: criminal enforcer and Mercenary.
FORCESKILL:

Force push: aprentace
Force pull: aprentace

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Knife's true name is unknown nor where her birthplace or true age is unknown.
what is known is that she was broken physically and mentally.
her limbs were removed to be replaced to create a weapons.
as she is so dangerous a handle was added to her back to carry her around on " off " days
Knife has become little more than a weapon programmed to kill on command.
still the only one she feels no urge to kill is Wall.

she lives for killing being impulse based and tends to have an unthinking blood lust and no concept of fear or even consequences of her action.
as a result her razor sharp Mulinin limbs are removed on " off mission" times.

she appears to have had parts of her brain removed to prevent her rationalizing as a result she appears to be immune to shock
she doesn't appear to panic and pain.
The person who " operated " on Knife is unknown but it is theorized that she was an experiment in creating a Sith lord due to Knife being a force sensitive.
despite this Knife has shown very little force skill save force pushes and pulls.

[member="Rach Tarvus"]

I am going to need you to list the force powers she is capable of and her competence in them. Also please list her name and wealth level, this is mostly for OOC review and you can simply mention that ICly it's unknown to people.

The name can simply be Knife though.

[member="Rach Tarvus"]

I think you meant "Journeymen", but please replace that with either Apprentice, Knight or Master competency.

I also discussed this with the Codex team and we are gonna need you to tone down on her history. I understand she has a tragic one, but this is a PG13 environment and you have far too much explicit content for that.

"what is known is that she was broken physically and mentally. her limbs were wrenched and pulled off. not cut not needles were poked in to her eyes to blind her as was her tong removed and her face scarred . she was tortured and abused to be molded in to a monster before her cybernetics were added.

as a result her limbs are removed on " off mission" times. this is to prevent her gleefully mutilating herself or killing uncontrolled. she uses mulinine vibro bladed limbs she tales glee in killing and even cannibalism she appears to have had parts of her brain removed to prevent her rationalizing as a result she appears to be immune to shock

she doesn't appear to panic and feels pleasure from pain. it should be noted she has had vastly deep gashes that left her ribs exposed untreated. torture only excites her."

These are the parts that concern me a lot.

[member="Rach Tarvus"]

"her limbs were removed to be replaced to create a weapon all her limbs eyes and even tong were removed."

Change this to "her limbs were removed to be replaced to create a weapon." and I will stamp it. It doesn't really need that much detail, that can be an off-screen implication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom