Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitty's Cuddles

Elizabeth was tired. Very tired. And sore, so very sore. She needed a massage, badly. Also shinies, one could never have enough shinies. Or Friends, friends were nice too but...OOH Shiny! Elizabeth nelt down to pick up an old glittering coin from the ground, which she promtly deposited in her pocket. She looked around the large plaza of Naboo and frowned. Perhaps if she held up a sign she would find someone to give her her massages....or she could go to a spa..but that would cost her many shinies. And she didn't want to part with her shinies. She couldn't steal a massage either...What was a poor girl like her to do?

[member="Elizabeth Verdan"]

The sound of the fleshy sections of her wings came, Sierra was souring overhead and gave a flap to go up a little higher before she caught a draft and extended her arms to the sides. The glowing eyes of the vanr while she searched for things were there with the wind whipping her hair around until she was in the city area with people below her. The sounds of people came to her ears before she dipped down swooping and getting some yelps of surprise from others who were there watching everything she landed and the large claws of her feets clacked on the ground. Her tail swishing around and her wings were extended outwards then were coming in and her anklet gleamed aurodium same as her armlet and earrings.

Lizzy looked up her mouth gaping a little as she saw the Vanr fly down to the ground with little effort. She couldn't help but appraoch her, her eyes still wide. When she was within range of her the cat-girl reched out placing a hand on her arm as she softly said "Hello there..." In a timid and shy voice, curiosu but intimidated by the strange person she had just seen in the city. Lizzy was dressed adorable in a small dress with matching stockings and bootlets, her tail even had a bow on it today, stolen of course.

[member="Sierra Momoa"]

Sierra looked at the thing that came up to her, where most of the humans backed away in almost fear this one seemed more curious and she brought her wings in clasping them with the small hooked bones that protruded from the ends. It made them appear almost as a cape and covered her loin cloth and ragged pieces of clothing before she was moving with most of her attention on it. Looking down upon her and at her tail as the furry thing with a bow compared to her fleshy thick one swishing back and forth like a long arm to strike. "ANd what are you? You do not cower as these humans and you are obviously something more. Perhaps from stronger genetics."

"I am...I am Elizabeth?" She said almost as a question as she staired up at the gargoyle esque creatue (Loved that show as a kid) "What are you?" She asked now curious unaware that those around her had backed of in fear of the imposing Vanr. She swished her tail in greeting as she smiled up at her now, taking another step closer to extend her hand, foolish? maybe, cute and curious? Definitely
[member="Sierra Momoa"]

She was still taken aback but why not indulge the girl while her voice came out with a grin tugging at the sides of her mouth. "I am of the Vanr, a guardian of the dark temple." Her eyes glowed a little while she was speaking and sniffed the air around herself. The feline was very curious which gave her at least something to work with while she was moving allowing her attention to to drift to some of the other things. "You may call me Sierra."

"Sierra Huh...You're kind of scary" She said without a hint of fear as she looked up at her after hand wasn't shook. "What temple?" she asked with a frown as she looked around trying to spot it but failing too "I saw you glide down but...can you fly up too?" she asked from one second to the next out of seemingly nowhere

She looked up and at the city. "I can as needed and that is the point. To inspire fear in the humans. Having them afraid means they will nt want to come near our homes." She looked down finally though and brought her clawed hand over to shake as the thick talons were made for slashing into the meat of others same as her feet. The small protrusions from her elbows and knees visible. "WHat about you? DO you prefer the humans think you something other then you should be or would you rather they just dote on you?"

"I like it when they give me things. But I don't like it when they hit me, or throw rocks at me..." She said with a pout, remembering only a few minutes ago when such at happened "They also pull on my tail too much, it hurts" She said rubbing her tail for emphasis. If you recognized her species you'd know if pressed they turned into huge, savage catlike killin gmachines with claws that could shred through durasteel without the slightest ounce of resistance

[member="Sierra Momoa"]

Ah that she understood and looking more at her with some interest while she almost seemed to raise up on her taloned feet. Sierra was more then ready for that opening her arms a little. "Oh my dear, you have been harmed but it is not to worry. You can and are stronger then the humans. There is no reason to fear the and their attacks, you can simply tear their throats out and wear their guts for garters if you wish. Once word gets around they will stop such vile acts and understand." Sierra moved forward a little in anticipation of things now watching the humans who had overheard her cringe and look fearful before she offered her hands now. "Come here and we'll go someplace more private to talk."

Kitty couldn't help but glance down at her actual garters, black lace like most of her outfit. She decided guts would clash with her coloure scheme before following the Vanr. She took her hand and smiled "Allright, lead the way Miss Sierra " she said her tail moving up to wrap around her arm in adition to her hand, double safe, doubly secure. "But if I attack the humans...wont they come back with more of them and hurt me more? " she asked a little worriedly as the Vanr lead her somewhere

[member="Sierra Momoa"]

There was a grin and Sierra jerked then pulled the kitty closer firmly but gently as her wings extended out wide with the force launching herself into the air and creating an updraft to glide higher and higher. Towards the rooftops while her tail was acting as a rudder and she grinned wickedly. "If they come back after the first attack you make sure they are scared of you and hurt them before they hurt you my dear."

Kitty's eyes went wide and she smiled as the Vanr took her gliding through the air. Everything else was so small and tiny now, she loved it , and told Sierra as much "Ill remember that, I really will" She promised as she clung to her, not too worried about falling do to her catlike nature

She held her a little closer landing on the top of one of the buildings and looking over the things there with interest.... well not really but the pebbles under her feet were different as she stopped for a time and looked out over the city. "There, now we have no humans looking upon us and can talk more importanly. I wish to know what has brought you here? THere are not many who wantingly come to human cities."

"I wander. Thats just what Kitty does. And I collect shinies, many of them" She explained as she showed the Vanr her sling back, filled with precious jems, jewelry, coins and anything that glittered or shined reallly. "But Kitty wants to know about you, so tell kitty more about you hmm?" She asked as she leaned over the edge in what looked precarious but for the feline was quite safe fashion

[member="Sierra Momoa"]

"Me." She said it while looking at her treasures and walking overt to look down se thought about how to explain it and had a few ideas. "I am an apprentice of the force and one of the guardians of the ancient dark temple.... I was one of the guardians until the temple was destroyed." She looked over a few things and made sure her anklet and shoulder were fine before she looked down and starred for a moment.

Kitty smiled at her "Yeah...You mentioned but I mean...besides that? I'm sure you have so many interesting things to talk about" She said as she sat on the ledge letting her legs swing out over the edge cutely. Kitty ended up instrinctively leaning against her legs making herself comfortable as she listened to the Vanr

[member="Sierra Momoa"]

"Not really, I do not get out as much from the halls of the black rose and when I do it is usually to scour and search from the air. There is very little that interests me." She continued to look at the ones there and raised her eyebrows now standing tall. "Besides going out among the people means eventually I will smell like them and I much prefer smelling clean."

Kitty raised her head and sniffed at the Vanr "Hmm you do smell good...." She admitted, getting off of the ledge and looking about again "So...Where do you sleep? Or eat?" She asked continuing her inquiry at the Gargoyle like being. She did have pretty eyes she noticed, gazing into their glow.

[member="Sierra Momoa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom