Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=13.5pt]Kista’s Creations Headquarters[/SIZE]
HJO0bim.jpg

[SIZE=9pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]SETTING INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Military Base:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Ramurapr Enhan’eta She’cu[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Classification[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Corperate Headquarters, research department, and factory. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Location[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Mandalore [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Kista Bralor [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Population[/SIZE]:
  • [SIZE=9pt] Accessibility[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Located in new Sundari City (Capital of Mandalore) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt] It is a massive structure that has a solid base. The base of the building has four sub structures that span out into four sub like rectangle shaped buildings. These four structures that are part of the main building are factories and a Starport. At the base and centered in-between two of the base buildings in square shaped building with a dome at the top of it, this is the main entrance to the major complex. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Coming out of the very center of this structure is a towering structure that is in a similar bulky rectangle X shape. In these upper buildings is where research departments can be found as well as the main corporate offices, within this part of the building houses barracks and criteria’s. There is even a Med Bay people go to for not just basic medical needs; this location also is set for more complex procedures. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The outer shell of the building is made of duracrete. With an expectation of the windows that is made of transparsteel. [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]The skeleton of this massive building is made with Titanium Alloy smelted then forged in zero gravity. The process of smelting metals or glass in zero gravity is called shear thinning. Items in a liquid state just do not stir faster, the atoms move more rapidly. This does not just allow the material find geometric shapes more quickly. It allows the atoms to reform in a smaller tighter, denser bound before the cooling state happens.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]When the metals is then super cooled during the resolidification process the molecules began to overlap and fuse together. The results are very similar to another forging method called folding. Folding metal is when you take two different types of metal. You take two different types of metals, melt them down separately, then right before then totally cooled you sandwich them together. After this block of metal is cooled then you reheat this block of metal. Then you began to pound it between a anvil and hammer. You begin to pound and fold the metal over and over again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Katana’s are made under a metal folding forging process of steel and iron. It is then folding in this process at least a thousand times. In this process you’re able to create a thinner blade that is more light weight and more durable.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Zero gravity forging mimics this process but opens up the field for a large base of material to be used. This is the exact process transparasteel is made with. It is not a unknown process but a process that is often over looked. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The metal used in this building for the main metal structure the help reinforce this building. Beskar/ Mandalorian steel is a limited resource and the Mando’ade are always looking for inventive ways to circumvent the need to use beskar outside of their armor. The very first time Kista had heard of this process was from her father speaking of her Great Grandfather Garith Darkhold. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The former Mandel Tech building was made to withstand an attack upon Mandalore. Because of the expenditure of the Mandal Tech upon this building it helped this building to survive terrible earthquakes from the volcanic activity that had made the planet near none- hospitable. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]POINTS OF INTEREST[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=9pt]Three factories in the base of the main building. [/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=9pt]A large Starport of the old Madal tech building. (Hanger) [/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=9pt]Main entrance.[/SIZE]
  4. [SIZE=9pt]Medical bay.[/SIZE]
  5. [SIZE=9pt]Total of five cafeterias.[/SIZE]
  6. [SIZE=9pt]Four large Barracks and One Hundred and fifty apartments for specialized staff that live on location. [/SIZE]
  7. [SIZE=9pt]Four science divisions with multiple rooms. [/SIZE]
  8. [SIZE=9pt]Mutable offices for logistical needs to run the company. [/SIZE]
  9. [SIZE=9pt]Sub basement housing a backup generator.[/SIZE]
  10. [SIZE=9pt]Main Security Office located in sub basement. [/SIZE]
  11. [SIZE=9pt]Kista’s Office [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]SECURITY[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Currently the security rating is [/SIZE]medium[SIZE=9pt]. The system is old and been through a near world ending event. Kista has been slowly updating the system but some things need time.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]The structure has a total of 160 security droids. They mainly stay housed in the basement deactivated within the basement, until such time they are needed. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]On location within main corridors space throughout the building are blast doors. Behind each blast door in corresponding corridors are KC Sentry Turrets. Blast doors and Sentry turrets are controlled through a security network located within the building. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The building does have a deflector shield generator located at the top of one of the main base buildings. [/SIZE]The DSS-02 shield generator was installed long before Kista had taken ownership of the installation. It is in decent shape however it is an ageing system and may require further maintenance in the future. Later in the future it may need replacement altogether.

[SIZE=9pt]HISTORICAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Most of Mandalore historical records were lost in the great undertaking that was the volcanic apocalyptic event. The records at this faculty were limited as everything conducted here was considered classified. It was for many years a research and development branch of Mandal tech. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]In the data vaults of the faculty were years and years of technology advancement projects. Each data terminal was heavily coded and took hours to unlock a simple computer terminal. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Kista found the complex in her search through the waste land before the return of the major faction the Mando’ade had returned to Mandalore. The complex was abandoned and took her some time to make her way through the security systems without tripping alarms. When first venturing through she had no idea of the dangers of neither the complex nor the slumbering security droids within the basement. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]After unlocking the complex it was one of the main hubs she and other used to survive on Mandalore during their isolation from the rest of the galaxy. [/SIZE]

Hey [member="Kista Bralor"]

For this sub need two things, could you change the link for the image credit from the site is a gallery site, need a link to the artist.

Also need a security rating for the building too. (choose from: None, Low, Medium, High, Maximum)

[member="Kista Bralor"]

Hello there,

I'll need you to properly source the image. I found the link here.

How powerful is the deflector shield for the facility? It would help if you chose a specific model like a DSS-02.

[member="Kista Bralor"]

Thank you,

Being purely defensive in nature, I can accept a deflector shield generator for the facility, but the beskar foundations will have to be replaced by something else like ferrocarbon or Mandalorian steel.

[member="Kista Bralor"]

Okay there's actually a bunch of stuff I need to see addressed:

- This is a civilian (though tough) building- it is not a Military base. This should be on the Generic Structure template, so please compare the two and make any changes that are necessary to properly reflect this submission.

- In the beginning links section, please remove Kista's creations since it's not a link and unnecessary anyway.

- I need you to link to your character sheet, rather than your account in affiliation.

- The population field is empty, please put something here.

- Accessibility needs to include how easy it is to find and access this location, not just it's actual location. From the template:
  • Accessibility: [Describe logistical information on how easy it is to find/access this location. Is it hidden? Is it isolated from society or is it in the middle of civilization? Is it guarded? Open to the public or private access only?]

- In description, you add a whole bunch of stuff about how the metals were processed- you realize that this will not actually make anything stronger than the standard materials you have listed, yes? You can leave this in if you want, but you may not use it to say these are stronger than the standard materials, unless you wish to make a factory materials sub for them.

-Your history says that it was found in the wastelands but earlier in the sub you have it in Sundari City. If this is an over sight please fix it, or let me know how this works if there is info I am missing.

[member="Irajah Ven"] [SIZE=9pt] Sorry between work and trying to keep up with posts I have not made any changes to this yet. I have not forgotten about this. Also thank you for the help with this sub. I shall make the changes here soon. It might have to be done this weekend. :) [/SIZE]

[member="Kista Bralor"]

Thanks for the heads up!

Since you'll be working on it, there's one other thing that I had to investigate.

Mandal Tech is currently a company owned by another player on the board. I am going to need you to make unequivocally clear that the facility you are talking about is *ancient*, from the original canon Mandal Tech. Especially with mention of schematics and such, I need it to be made crystal clear that none of those will or can be from the current chaos iteration of the company.

Since you need to work on this over the weekend, I'm going to move this to pre-codex.

Tag me when you are done and I'll return it for continued judging.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

[SIZE=9pt]Thank you for your help but at this point I would rather start over from scratch. I do appreciate your help. I would rather have no mention in Kista’s HQ sub that might suggest she might use other people’s designs for weapons or armor. She has her own designs and she is pretty prideful of them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Sorry we will not get into some of the questions you had about location and population. The location of the building was not an oversight. At one point the entire planet of Mandalore was a waste land because of the volcanic activity. The Old Sundari City took the brunt of the damage that left the planet within fallout like conditions. There were some Mandalorians left behind during the evacuation. One of the settlements was erected around Kista shop because of the tech she made to help people survive. The new Sundari City was erected around that settlement of survivors when the Mando’ade Major faction came back to Mandalore. Shortly after that the Mandalore Empire rebuilt the protective dome around the city. I just failed to properly mention that in my location sub. If I redo a location sub for Kista’s HQ I will keep it in mind to go into that much depth so people will understand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]So if you could archive this sub please I would appreciate it.[/SIZE]

[member="Kista Bralor"]

Thank you for addressing those things- if you would rather start over that's fine, or you can absolutely update this one, whichever works better for you. If you want this one archived, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom