Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiribi Calling

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Dunames spends a lot of her time trying to get additional endpoints for the mounting numbers of One Sith refugees. The war-displaced refugees are grateful for any place they can find for shelter, but JanFathal and Ringo Vinda were the closest hubs to Kiribi. Star Tours flew to almost 200 destinations, and almost all of the non-One Sith destinations were destinations that had at least limited willingness to take in refugees, with the exceptions perhaps of Lipsec or Bespin. Surprisingly Nar Shaddaa, for all of its criminal activity, was somehow perceived as a place where one could go get a better life if one was a One Sith refugee.

-----------------------------------------------

ATTN: Sen. Suravi Teigra

Greetings,

I am Dunames Lopez, CEO of Star Tours, the company that made it possible for [member="Elaine Thul"] to even manufacture Force-breaking grenades by delivering House Thul a steady supply of ixetal cilona. Also the main business I'm conducting outbound from One Sith space is mostly used by refugees from all over One Sith space. I may be wondering whether House Thul had a schedule for delivery of Force-breaking grenades worked out and where do Star Tours fit in this.

But, with the increase in capacity and business of Star Tours outbound from key One Sith worlds, JanFathal and Ringo Vinda can only intake so much refugees at a time and the authorities of these planets have requested that additional locations capable of harboring refugees be found for the time being, with a preference for planets belonging to light-sided factions, although independent planets may also be welcome. Kiribi fits the description given by the authorities on these planets. I might be inquiring as to what rate do Kiribi seem able to take in refugees displaced by the One Sith.

Dunames Lopez
-----------------------------------------------

With that in mind, JanFathal was perhaps more practical than Ringo Vinda for the refugee part. But since Kiribi was Republican property, delivery of the grenades could be made somewhere else so long as it was Republican property... like Denon or Nubia. However, Star Tours already flew to Denon and Nubia and tacking on shipments of Force-breaking grenades to these worlds would be tantamount to increasing frequencies on flights to these worlds.

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom