Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Kiran Vess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
1L3D7TT.png
Name: Kiran Vess
Loyalties: Titan Industries
Role: Commander of The Sons of Titan
Development Threads:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/50422-adapt-and-improve/

Species: Zeltron
Force-Sensitive: Yes
Personality:
Kiran Vess by all accounts is a very mild mannered person. Hailing from Zeltron and being raised within the culture Kiran learned to be extremely easy going and fun loving. Due to this Kiran most of the time can be seen cracking jokes, having fun, and being all around pleasant when someone speaks to him. By nature, Kiran wants people to be at ease around him, as such he constantly uses his natural empathetic as well as pheromone abilities to keep everyone surrounding him relaxed and calm.

This mild mannered personality however should not be take at face value.

Kiran has a much darker side. Unlike most Zeltrons, Kiran has the ability to think beyond the pleasures of life and sex. Kiran has become a Soldier. When entering a combat, or a serious situation that requires his attention Kiran switches gears so to speak. The jokes and charm fall away, the pheromones turn dark and foreboding, and Kiran himself becomes serious.

In this personality Kiran can be dark, cruel, and downright evil. He does not shy away from torture or acts of cruelty, and has absolutely no problem with the death of innocents.

Weapon of Choice:
-Westar-34
-Vibro-Dagger
-BTI-BR "The Corvus"

Wealth:
Though Kiran is by no means as rich as Alric Kuhn or any other CEO, he is by galactic standards on the wealthier side of the spectrum.

Like all Sons of Titan Kiran Vess is payed extremely well, ranging into the high hundreds of thousands along with health insurance and several other benefits.

Combat Function:
As a combatant, Kiran could be said to be one of the best Soldiars in the galaxy.

Though he has no special cybernetics, no genetic augmentation, and no Yuuzhan Vong biots, Kiran is extremely well trained. Like the other Sons of Titan Kiran has undergone nearly three years of training to take on his roll within the Sons. He was beaten, broken, rebuilt, and then formed into the perfect soldier. He was psychologically conditioned and taught to control himself, changing his personality an giving himself a sense of further control of his mind.

In actual combat one would find Kiran a difficult man to take down.

He is well versed in several dozen forms of martial arts including the famed Teras Kasi. His weapons training extends from the use of blades all the way up to sniper rifles. He is a more than sufficient marksmen, though his specialty comes with using pistols, having always had an odd accuracy with them.

Though he is force sensitive, Kiran is not aware of it or trained in its use. Unlike other natural force sensitives he does not even use the force instinctively.

Skills:
-Various Martial Arts
-Marksmen
-Natural Leadership
-Zeltron Empathy & Pheromones

Notable Possessions:
-Westar-34
-Titan Guard Armor
-Vibro-Dagger
-One Gold Locket

Other Notes:
Kiran's history, or rather lack thereof, is not well known to anyone but Alric Kuhn.

The man that would become the Commander of the Sons of Titan was born on Zeltros to an unknown mother and father. He and his cousin were raised in an orphanage. How exactly Kiran became enthralled with Titan Industries or how he became the Commander of the Sons has never been answered.

However, it is known that after his eighteenth birthday Kiran met Alric Kuhn on Zeltros. It was here that the two of them spoke, and that Kiran was 'recruited'. For the next few years, Kiran dropped off the face of the galaxy. When he returned, he was the first of what would be known as The Sons of Titan. Though he did not wear the Titan Guard Armor, and he did not act under their banner, Kiran was the fore-bearer to the Sons themselves.

Kiran is and always will be completely and entirely loyal to Alric Kuhn. He believes in Alric, and he enjoys the mans company. The two of them work together and Kiran holds no bitterness towards his lot in life or his position within Titan Industries.

Over the next two years Kiran slowly began to gather recruits, quickly growing the Sons of Titan into a small army.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Yep.

Will likely keep going for some time. My main character has exited the thread so Kiran will be focused.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

He was not force sensitive yesterday. But is today? Thought I was crazy til I checked the cache.

If you plan to keep the force sensitivity, I need a paragraph or two on him learning he's force sensitive and his training in that - If you plan to have him trained or how he's going to deal with that otherwise. And depending on his level of force sensitivity I may have to ask for a longer dev thread. So let me know if its padawan, knight or master level, please.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Oh i'm terribly sorry, i should have mentioned that to you. Yes i made that edit.

He's not aware that he's force sensitive and he's not at all trained in the use of the force, nor does he even use it instinctively in anyway. I am leaving it open as an RP option to be later explored nothing more. I made this note in the sub.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

No problem, and thank you.

Under those circumstances, I think we are good now that you've added the note in about the force sensitivity.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Approved Pending Secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom