Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Kinzie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Image Credit: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/089/9/e/shaundi_by_shaundi-d4uh4tr.jpg
Name: Ali Kinzie
Loyalties: Miners Guild
Role: Public Relations
Development Threads: Has appeared but not named in a couple of threads
Species: Human
Force-Sensitive: Yes but not trained
Appearance: Six foot two inches with light brown skin and small barely visible surgical scars on her throat. She is very careful about her clothing wearing tight outfits that will keep the attention of viewers and has a tattoo across her left ankle, thigh and side of the stomach. She is usually wearing lipstick and her hair is in a ponytail.
Personality: Secretive and careful always with a smile and explanation for what the mining guild is doing. She doesn’t lie as much as twist the truth to the point you aren’t really certain and is skilled in changing the subject. Her anger and frustration is reserved for when he is in private and able to let loose on someone. Whether with a club to smash their face in or a broken bottle.
Weapon of Choice: Pet hounds, soldiers
Wealth: Enough to pay bills, buy food, utilities and some left over for fun things once or twice a month.
Combat Function: Does not fight in public or use weapons but behind closed doors practices with a practice stick to mimic and use a sword, uses metal pipes to bludgeon and beat ones who anger her but abhors guns unless needed and then has mercs or soldiers to shoot things.
Skills: Fluent in several dozen languages, augmented with computer interface tools and holonetwork link, skilled with melee weapons and keeping the attention of viewers in reports or press interviews.
Notable Possessions:
Vibroblade
Luxury Yacht
Other Notes: An angry kid who found himself in the Yoshiwara district of Shri-Tal, Ali was bought by a house and taken in to work learn. On her eighteenth birthday and with training in the district the newhalf was sold to a proper house and spent the time to work off her debt. The pay for being a newhalf and being popular with the noble houses who did not want to produce an illegitimate heir brought her to the attention of Cole one of the people within the miner's guild. He bought her contract and she was brought to his business to work for the higher ups of the guild. As time went on Ali became Kinzie and was able to pay off the debt getting employed by the guild. The job she had been sold into becoming what she knew and the anger found a new outlet while she came to relate to her masters. Eventually becoming into their mindset and getting all she needed to be Kinzie of the miner's guild.

Note: Stockholm syndrome with the extension of bottom girl where the mind set of victim becomes victimizer running the operations for the ones who hurt or tormented them.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Edited

and well I have them like me enough to pay bills, buy food, utilities and some left over for fun things once or twice a month.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu Ike said:
An angry teen who found himself
Himself?

I don't understand why this character. They were sold into slavery, freed and continues to work with her former master despite having a lot of anger issues? I would say that she would be wanting to get away as fast as possible if she could, right?

I suspect it doesn’t matter considering this submission is not one to break the bank, so I will approve this. I also understand you’re trying to keep parts deliberately vague because of the PG-13 rating, but sometimes it’s very difficult to follow these submissions.

Please try to work on the readability in future.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom