Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kings and Queens and Pirates

Crew PC: [member="Culver Yardley"]
Associates: [member="Aedan Miles"]

Tortuga. The hive of scum and villainy. It was here her crew had made rest after their raid near the Naboo shipping lanes. She was in a cantina. The Drunken Freighter Cantina to be exact. Dusty walls, yellow lights that cast a pale glow. These were the markings of a Piratical Cantina.

"Oy! Barkeep! We got six thousand bars of platinum and were hungry to spend. Bring the crew a bottle each!" She roared.

Sheh slipped a glance at Culver.

"How you holding up Third Mate?"

Culver Yardley

First Round's on Me
[member="Katarine Falcon"]

Culver, wearing his full armor still, sat down next to Katarine with a bottle of Phibian Beer and replied...

"It wasn't the greatest of all rides, the transport was little damaged from the fight. I had to pull out of hyperspace early because I wasn't sure if the ship knew where we were going."

Culver's armor was completely repaired by another crew during the flight. All rocket ammo was reloaded and all systems functional.

Associates: [member="Culver Yardley"] [member="Katarine Falcon"]

Aedan Miles satin a shrouded corner of the Drunken Freighter going through various documents as he drank heavily from the bottle of whiskey before him. His violet eyes flicking through each document. His gaze flicked up as yet another crew filed in the whole bunch laughing and rowdy as they ordered drinks. Aedan hid a small smirk as he ticked a box off in a document. He had come here on a single ship to hide who he was but there was sure to be someone who figured it out. After all it wasn't everyday that the latest claimaint to the throne of the Pirate King made an appearance. Looking back down he sent a few messages out to the captains of his ships indicating what planets they were to raid and which crews were to prepare for an expedition to a planet he had recently rediscovered.

[member="Culver Yardley"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

"Well ya made it in one piece, and we can drink to that!"

She clinked her glass against Culvers and then grinned.

"That raid was worth it though. Six thousand bars of Platinum, a prisoner as a bargaining chip, and a new ship? I mean C'mon, whats better than that."

She pulled a small pill and popped it. Stims slammed through her veins, chems dilating her eyes and releasing that familiar rage her crew had come to expect.

"We'll convert the Action IV into a Decoy and lure folks in with it. Then of course at some point we might ransom Cap'n Antilles back to the Naboo authorities. How's that sound to ya?"

Culver Yardley

First Round's on Me
[member="Katarine Falcon"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

Culver laughed...

"That idea to me Captain is mighty fine! We will make more profit using the Action IV as a decoy and I bet Cap'n Antilles is worth at least 200k credits!"

The pills that Katarine took was fascinating to Culver, a stim boost in battle would be very powerful. Culver even had some experience from using steroids to cheat out his rivals. Culver asked her...

"Where do you get those pills from? I think I would like them myself."

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Culver Yardley"]

She grinned and handed a bottle over to Yardley

"I cook them myself. This ol space dog is a Master chemist among other things. DextroHextro I call it. Super powerful. Just one will get your nerves fired up and your reaction time lightning fast."

She glanced around the room catching Aedans eye and then looked back to her Third Mate.

"There's a special section of the Crimson Maw called the chemical Kitchen. That's where I make em. A bit of Booster blue, and some spice and voila. Just have to keep taking em once you start. Until you're ready to crash and sleep deeeeeeppppp!"

Culver Yardley

First Round's on Me
[member="Katarine Falcon"]

Culver took the bottle and put on a broad grin. Then he inserted it into his beer bottle and chugged his whole drink till it was empty. Culver's veins felt the new boost and he felt great. He then said...

"Thanks, captain! Where is that Antilles guy? I want to kick his shebs right now!"

Aedan actually started to laugh at that standing up he moved to lean against the wall near his seat his eyes locked on the two an almost bored look in his eyes. "So this is how far our mighty tradition has fallen is it? Good to know." He looks the two of them over absently before he smirks and gestures for the man to sit down. "Now be a good third mate and sit down to celebrate a successful heist." He turned his gaze directly to the one who had been addressed as captain and gestured to the table he had been sat at. "You and I on the other hand are going to talk. Why don't you come over here and enjoy some good booze. Before you think of attacking me let me introduce myself. I am Aedan Miles THE Pirate King and not one to be karked with." He turned to walk to the table letting his control over his darkness slip an aura that would sicken most flooding the area around him as crimson started to swirl with his normally violet eyes creating both an intriguing and horrifying sight. He sat back down and lifted his bottle of whiskey up drinking from it deeply.

[member="Culver Yardley"] [member="Katarine Falcon"]

[member="Culver Yardley"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Norjung Ordo"]

"Hang here a sec Yardley."

She got up, with her bottle and took a seat opposite of the newcomer. Then she drew her pistol and placed flat on the table. A Mer-Sonn blaster. Old but it did its job.

"So who might you be?"

Aedan grins boredly as he drops back into his seat looking directly at the woman before finally he answers. "I am the man who plans to unite the pirates under one banner. Its time people feared us again for what we truly are not petty thieves and kidnappers. I have the backing of a government that has given me carte blanche in terms of what I am allowed to do against their enemies. BUT there is only so much one Pirate can accomplish even if that pirate is someone like me. Now while I have the man power and numbers to do as I see fit some of my captains are not as bright. What I need is a council to serve alongside me. Oh I feel I should also mention I plan on forcefully uniting the Pirates after I get a council. I will stand at the head of the Pirates and those who join up quick enough will get a premium seat at the table. Everyone else will have to earn there way up." He looks at her blandly as if telling her that he was basically going to wipe out anyone who didn't fall into step with him. He had one more card to play before he finished up his message leaning forward calmly he gestured around the cantina. "Not to dismiss it out of hand but what is your honest opinion of our peoples little slice here in Tortuga? Now before you answer let me tell you this. I found an uninhabited planet a very tropical one that is very close to the government that is backing me. They have already agreed to hand over leadership of the planet to me and the right to make it a safe haven for what in the future will be my people." He leaned back his voice trailing off as he grins lightly at the captain in front of him.

[member="Katarine Falcon"] [member="Culver Yardley"]

[member="Culver Yardley"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

"Forcefully?"

She scoffed a bit at the notion.

"You know as well as I we all revere Tortuga as our home. Even with the Remnant attempting to move in, it's still gonna be a pretty free place. As far as joining the CIS under your banner it has perks and drawbacks. For One I would not agree with this unless I had free reign to live as I please, rather than by CIS rules. After all whats the point of being a Pirate if you can't be free?"

She poaused and uncorked a flask, taking a swig, then wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"So then, whats this Council of Captains all about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom