Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Kingdom of Heaven [Warlords of the Sith]

370d9lz.png

"Alina."
Her eyes stayed on the Uvak for a moment longer before she slowly lowered her hand. It was surprisingly well behaved, though it being tamed from birth certainly made sense as to why. "Do you hail from one of these clans? I've yet to figure out how this all works. It's.. Very different from the normal Sith." Alina turned her head, once more looking around the various groups. Multiple banners. Clans. Her arms crossed over her chest as she shifted her weight to one leg.

Drako Drako

As Darth Sinestruss Darth Sinestruss approached him he perked up some under his armor, showing her more attention under his armor. She had done away with the Sith Hounds that were around her. It seemed she did indeed have a certain task in mind for him. He felt like he had a better idea of who she really was than most who deal with her, even her own Sith Hounds. Siqsa wanted him around, seemingly to be more involved with measuring up the other lords and ladies in a more diplomatic way. Nodding he spoke. "Understood Lady Kun." He replied before continued walking past her.

Tuning to follow her, he would stay close behind his chosen vassal. He stayed by her as they approached Dasam Kal Dasam Kal as they did Romund followed Kun's lead and gave the man a very slight and modest bow as well. He listened in a bit as they spoke. That is until one of Kun's Sith Hounds chimed in. Tash, a rare red Twi'lek he only knew a bit of from his relationship with Siqsa. That they were one of the secretive Hounds and also related to Vora Kaar Vora Kaar but probably not by blood.

It was then that he heard Siqsa's telepathic message to him. It was intriguing to say the least. Nodding to himself from behind Siqsa he turned away her to follow Tash. Which he was honestly fine with, better then seeing what else that Sithspawn fella ( Ghoul of Moridinae ) was around for.

Approaching Tash he spoke out, his voice echoing some in the hollow gaps of his armor. "Miss Kaar, please excuse Lady Kun's seeming lack of hospitality. I'm sure of all people you, along with myself understand that she's always got a lot on her plate at any given time." He said to the lovely Twi'lek, his voice carrying a rather respectful tone to it. Possibly a rarity among the ranks of power hungry Sith.

"Also my apologies, I'm afraid we haven't really met yet, I'm Romund, Romund Sro. I too work under the influence of Miss Kun." Saying that was probably a little redundant, but he was a bit of a sucker for formalities given his noble background. But he also wanted to garner a little bit of her trust by making it seem like they were somewhat in the same boat of working under Siqsa. "If I recall I heard you mention going to meat Lord Kaar? I would be honored if you gave me the pleasure of accompanying your to their arrival? As I would love to formally meet him as well." What a kiss ass Romund was...

Last edited:
Tag: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Drako shook his head side to side slowly "No, Alina, none of these clans are my own." he looked from her to the clans she had motioned to "Perhaps they are not so different from the Sith that you may have been around or heard of. These gatherings, a show of strength. Meant to suppress dissent in the ranks, dissuade the preverbal dagger in the back, as well as to tell the beleaguered Empire 'Here we are'." then Drako looked back down to Alina "How long have you walked the path of the Sith?"

370d9lz.png

"I meant the terms and how they're organized. Everything else is incredibly familiar." There was a light chuckle from Alina as her eyes just wandered the crowd. Taking in the various kinds of Sith. Was this what she could aspire to one day when she had her own soldiers and apprentices? Likely. "Since the day I was born. You?" She cocked a brow, glancing to Drako Drako from the corner of her eye.

Tag: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Drako gave a nod as he stood corrected on his miscommunication "Yes." he didn't seem prone to explaining himself further. Despite his approachable demeanor, for a Sith, he still was wary of potential challengers - and ever Sith was a challenger in some capacity. The knight looked down at Alina and giving her a salute via a small raising of his lance, he tugged on the reigns to the side. The Uvak turned and began to lumber off towards a different part of the parade grounds "Until we meet on the field, Alina." he said as his parting.

The way the voice of Maledicus caressed her name ground against her ears like a poor grit, twisting it until it simply became degradation and pride was lost somewhere with it. She was witness to his skeleton framing shaking, edges of decay unfurling before all to see what was left of the being that was Kascalion. She had assisted in that and she swallowed any noise that dared bubble from her chest-that might genuinely proved her pride like a laughing dog.

Sybila craned her head to hold the soulless stare of the Sith, cold eyes still accessing him no matter how many times they faced each other. Her long limbs tucked beneath the fall of her robes, nails digging into the raw red skin left of her wrists. The pain was elementary but served as a focal as skin scraped and she felt the hot rush of blood on her finger tips; it was a focal.

As the shuttle launched, the cabin lights flicked-the metallic stench of the cabin pulled at the nose like copper. The distant echo of the Calamity drew further from the concerns of her mind and she remembered to breathe.The bull on parade was gone, Sybila had seen greater and fiercer wounds of war carried by far better men that would turn her stomach.

Kascalion could not turn her tail yet.

Her form spoke still of the military rigidity that had birthed her, a soldier on parade forced listen but listlessly. Sybila had asked and he in turn had answered in full, the corners of her lips pried further downward as painted a greater image of what was to come. There was no greater crime than looking a gift horse in the mouth, the truth was sour. There was no surer way to get herself shot or dragged back to the recesses of the volcanic fortress until she obeyed. Sybila held her tongue, fed him these small submissive acts even if he could pick apart every layer beneath was infected with disgust. No man present, alien or not was comforted and eyes regarded those slinking away around them.

A hint just so they were both on the same page. Maybe, she had respected Pure Blood for this was far worse and she cursed singularly within the confines of her mind.

It’d make the monster himself happy, and his amusement was the only way out as she skirted an act of violence all for a scrap of self preservation. Sybila’s eyes narrowed just so, keeping her on a line and induced in a haze that bordered obedience might of saved them both the grief. She was reactive to each turn and clack of his wagging jaw-too many years on the field and here she was staring down a predator. The simplest of fears clawed its way around her chest and smothered her breath. He would, this was simply assurance. Her shoulders rose again despite naught a hitch of breath. The cabin closed in steadily as Maledicus bore down over her as he orated the end.

Killing a man, recognizable or not under the Iron Sun She contemplated it-

Sybila
knew better but the paralyzing presence stemmed her from shaking her head. Had none of them learned, but maybe he spoke of them; the echoes of infants trapezed her mind. Her nails dug deeper in to her wrists. They had taught them no better and she slipped this card alone close to her breast. Why she was here and what he desired was split over the edges of a blade in to diverting paths. Sybila would have to scale a mountain of bones resting in her path before she could reach out to snag his ankle and drag-

"-You will witness the death of your people and you will only roar alongside us in glorious triumph."

Sybila stared still, nostrils flaring-she could see something swarming in the empty sockets of the skull and infernal orbs found the floor for every other senses screamed at her to, she could see something on the other side of the monstrosity and she looked away. She’d be left to crawl out of a crucible. The relentless presence did not fleet or lift and Sybila studied the grate with this new found knowledge, nerves crawling. As if it might finally put to rest the operation of horror he commanded. The world Kascalion was confident in was little different, mayhaps the other side of the same coin any conquest. Some men were just kinder about it and had better reason to lie.

The woman didn’t fear the pain, but the isolation and he had succeeded in that.

“I thought my people were the Sith?” Sybila’s voice cut through the silence, her voice gravel but something beguiling beneath her words-and above all petty. The sentiment reverberated across the hull. Filling in the victim of his war he was eager to construct, Sybila wondered if he spoke to simply enjoy the sound of his own voice. The woman sucked in a deep breath and smiled all teeth as she took a single step away from Maledictus.

The man, the myth, and supposed god.

Her hands unfolded from behind her back, but she did not look him in the eyes. There were far too many that roved between them and the exchange, and she took to heart the words of her once Master-a different kind of defiance. She raised her sole hand inspecting the chipped nails, dried blood rested there and she smoothed over the cracks with the thumb of her servo as a hollow rage thrummed inside her heart.

“The Imperials however, Alliance or the Empire..,” the woman listed slowly, with consideration even- “I am at your beck and call my lord am I not?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom