Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King of the Jungle... No Longer

Coruscant_Underworld.jpg

Known Facts: There is something big in the Undercity and its Terrorizing people. Locals Blame Kezeroth but Kezeroth has been off world.
Objective: Find out who is Posing as Kezeroth and reclaim his suburban Jungle, Kill the Poser.

The Underworld of Coruscant was in a trouble, Claims of a Big species ravaging and killing the homeless locals had caught the attention of the Police and investigations were being held. Locals told stories of a Monstrous beast that came every other day to kill, This Beast was a Gen'Dai but was not Kezeroth. Locals blamed Kezeroth for the killings in excess but this time he was innocent and Kezeroth knew this. Kezeroth came to kill and terrorize in random times when he as low, but compared to the new killings that were in a order. Victims were ripped apart or twisted up in odd manners.

Kezeroth had left the Sith Temple early and even skipped out on some Apprentices to clear this shab up. As Kezeroth made his way to the UnderCity he was eyed by the Police nearby. They Suspected it was Kezeroth but feared to great to stand against him, He was renowned for brutality and his strength not to mention he was a Knight with the Sith. Only of Fear of their lives the Police did not make a move. Kezeroth smiled at the sight of this and chuckled.

Once he passed the police Kezeroth began in a Sprint useing force speed slowly descending into the Plants poorer Districts.

Apon Reaching the Undercity Crys of despair filled the air as always, Kezeroth was home. " Home sweet home.." He muttered to himself as he walked the dark streets in his normal attire, A black cloak. This People cowardice toward him was more then normal they run from him now instead of just begging something was wrong. Kezeroth started in a jog looking for a kill when he turned a corner hearing a scream. A Body floating in the air and then was suddenly imploded. Kezeroths was in shock, not so much by the death but by how it happen. Kezeroth Growled and ran to the ally intersection looking for who caused this in his domain. The Man died by a Force Crush, Some Other Force user was killing in his spot was was going to pay. Whether it was a Acolyte or not The Gen'Dai did not care.

A loud crackling sound came from a block away. Now in a sprint of Force Speed Kezeroth was desprate to see who was the cause! A charred body and some others still alive but still jerking.. with electricity. Force lightning. Kezeroth's Rage came to a top causing him to no longer care for this one kill, Focusing on who he was searching for & using Force Sense at the same time gave him a Clear Picture or a Massive Force Signature on the move. Kezeroth ran through the Undercity like a Beast following it. Intill it suddenly vanished and looking around Kezeroth was at his training spot.

A large area where he would take his Apprentices to learn Force Crush and Force Rage. Kezeroth looked around with haste. " WHERE ARE YOU!" He yelled in anger. There were couple minutes of silence and suddenly a voice came to his head << " This is what my legacy is?" >>

A large Figure dropped from above now making himself known to Kezeroth. The Figure looked almost exacly like Kezeroth aswell, 8'5ft in height looked roughly 350+ lbs. Covered in brown robes and some armor that bore Gen'Dai marks. " You are too much like me... But this is expected.." A voice said from the figure and a Orange Lightsaber Ignited, the glow revealing a Gen'Dais face. There was no doubt he was Gen'Dai..

Kezeroth brought up his Light-Pike and ignited it, Still under the Effects of Force rage this blinded him from any facts for now and Kezeroth charged in reckless. Kezeroth swung his Pike in a Sweep to end the Gen'Dai poser.

The Unknown Gen'Dai raised his Hand realesing powerful torrents of Force Lightning and gripped Kezeroth with the Force tossing to a Corner. " You are Weak.. The Darkside is strong with you but you lack in so many ways."

Kezeroth grunted and stood back up " Ill show you weak.." With a force Dash Kezeroth came in with a lunge at the other Gen'Dai. The Lunge was parried with an Orange blade in a Quick and simple movement and followed up with a lunge aswell, A move in Djem So.

Kezeroth throwing his arm at the Orange blade Grunted in his attempt to grab the Gen'Dais Lightsaber to disarm him for now. The Orange Blade twisted and Kezeroths hand was cut clean off, Backing up Kezeroth watched his hand regenerate and glared at the Gen'dai. " Who are you?"

Zeshatt.png

Saverok

The Gen'Dai took off his cloak showing the Traditional Gen'Dai Armor and said " I am Saverok, How do you not know me?" Saverok was annoyed at the stupid questions and rushed in at Kezeroth preforming a SideFlip over him and Slashed at Kezeroths shoulder. Raising his Light-Pike Kezeroth blocked it but was amazed at how he preformed the attack, The Jump was something very agile not something a Gen'Dai would do often and it reminded Kezeroth of what he knew of Ataru, which was very little. Kezeroth did not like Ataru..

Saverok landed behind Kezeroth and began to speak again " I am you! Kezeroth.. You know who I am!" Saverok said throwing Strikes at Kezeroth in a Unrelenting manner. Strong fast and Brutal Kezeroth knew that style! Juyo! Rushing forward Kezeroth returned in kind and locked blades with Saverok pushing him back slightly. " You dare you Juyo aginst me?! I Am Juyo! " Kezeroth exclaimed.

Saverok was impressed by Kezeroths strength but it wasnt enough. Saverok pushed Kezeroth off augmenting himself with force Strength and let loose a Force Push and took up a Niman stance.

Kezeroth flew back and hit a wall with a roar, He was furious at the constant use of force abilities, It was his Weakness honestly. " ENOUGH!!" Kezeroth stretched out a hand and realesed his own Force lightning, a ability he just learned it was a last resort against attackers. Saverok keeping his hand out stretched met the lightning with Tutaminis, absorbing the Dark Lightning and redirecting it at Kezeroth. Buring up Kezeroths cloak Saverok slowly walked forward looking at the Armor and mutated body Kezeroth had on him. It bore Marks of the Sith Empire of Old and at the point made Saverok stop.

Kezeroth was tired and Saverok had seemed to know every weakness of his. " Who ... are you.." Kezeroth muttered slowly healing from the lightning wounds.

Saverok looked at Kezeroth in a pity, This was not what he wanted for his Clone. And so he started to explain " You are a Clone... you see me in your head, You have my memories.. You have my power or most of it.." Saverok paused " You are me.." he said with his lightsaber pointed at Kezeroth. The Orange blade shinded close to his face making him feel the heat that came from it.

" .. NO! Doctor Valen was my maker and hes dead!" Kezeroth yelled out in a rage.
" Wrong! Where do you think Doctor Valen got his Sample of DNA to Create you! From me!" Saverok examined Kezeroths skin, Pale & mutated his Skin wa bonded to a shaby sith armor ment for slaves. His Appearance was horrid but he was strong in the darkside... " You are dying Kezeroth... How can you not feel it? The Cloneing Process had its flaws you are very flawed."
Saverok stated deactivating his blade.

" You do not know my power, I am the Darksides host of power!!" Kezeroth was blind though he had some truth, Kezeroth treated the Darkside like it lived by him and it treated him in kind.
" Your Bond with the Dark side of the Force is complex but it will lead to your destruction!" Saverok explained.
" You cant talk I can sense your Darkness aswell you are no better then me!" Kezeroth Retorted. Now comeing to a stand Kezeroth deactivated his Light-Pike too and started to argue with this Saverok.
" The Darkside has promised to keep me if I keep it! I have felt it in the past" Kezeroth believed what he said, He felt the Darkside in past and it did indeed kept him alive.
" The Force is Complex, Your Bond is Killing who you are.. Feeding on what you could be and transorming you into what it wants you to be.. Its Truely Amazing and horrible.." Saverok said scratching his chin. " In Time you will come and ask more and more Questions!" And with that said Saverok Ran off into the Undercity hideing his Force Signature.

Kezeroth spat at Saveroks departure and growled. Though the Gen'Dai had probed his mind with many question and such. But Kezeroth was too tired to act now.

Day 2

Kezeroth Came to the site where he got his butt handed to him by his Cloned Other. Searching the Area for Saverok, Kezeroth was depressed he knew the truth but had questions. Kezeroth was in a Bipolar phase today. Kezeroth stood in the middle of his training area called out " Make your self own....Saverok." Kezeroth knew he was nearby if he was not he would be defeated in purpose. The Large Gen'Dai known as Saverok came out from the Shadows looking at his Cloned self. " You come With Questions?" He asked.

Kezeroth looked at Saverok and nodded. " Indeed I do, If you knew that I was to be Taken by the Sith, Why didnt you stop them!" Kezeroths depression turned to anger sudden, his Bipolar disorder in affect. Saverok paused and crossed his arms " Even If i did take the active role of Hero you would still of been captured at some point, Time and Nature cannot be stopped. It is the Gen'Dai way." Saverok explained to Kezeroth. Saverok then pointed around him " These People stay in poverty because nature demands them too, Even if I were to attempt to bring them out They would only reject it because that is Natures Demand."

Kezeroth gnashed his teeth. " Then what is my Nature! To forever be the Host of Darkness, To die before I take revenge?!!! I will get my revenge and your stupid Arrogant Philosophy will not stop me!" Kezeroth was filled with Rage and it could be felt now. Saverok frowned and said " You have a purpose as do I but you dont need Revenge the One Sith power Structure will fall on its own.. Its natures call. Recognize all the factions ganging up on them soon they will be out matched." Saverok explained to Kezeroth in is rage.

Saverok smirked and slowly backed up fading out as if he was Cloaking him self in the Force, only leaving a voice. " Your Efforts are not in vain.. You merely dont see the full picture yet. The Force is a Living Aspect you know this and look how the Sith Treat it.. Bending it to their wills & not comeing into partnership with it. The Force will fight-back.." Saverok's voice faded leaving Kezeroth alone.

Kezeroth looked down thinking on Saveroks words and could only hear his voice over and over again about it. Kezeroth did not believe in the Gen'Dai philosoph, He believed in the force and its Dark Powers. Kezeroth felt Inspired and started Meditating in the Undercity Training area focusing on the despair and chaos that was the Underworld. He gave him strength and made him reckon his bond with the force. Asking himself Questions about his very Nature and such. Who was he really? A cloned, A monster of great power? Or a Chosen vessel for the darkside?

Kezeroth opened his eyes having them glow a sulfuric Yellow, Common with Sith. " I am The Pure Embodiment of the Dark Side and I will end all who attempt to bend its will.." Kezeroth said aloud. He did not heed Saveroks Warning but in time perhaps would change.

Day 3

It seemed Kezeroth's hunger for his past would never cease. He kept comeing back for more and more in small bits but today was the big question. Coming from the Sith Temple Kezeroth made his way down to the Undercity as causal routine. The Cops looked at him no longer, The Killings were to draw Kezeroth in a smart move but made Kezeroth question if Saverok was of the Darkside. Reaching the Undercity training area Kezeroth started his meditations, waiting for Saverok to appear. It took long then normal but Kezeroth's meditation was pretty long anyways. Hearing a rustle behind him Kezeroth stood up quickly and turned only to see Saverok there.

" I have a Question for you... Who exactly am I.. Or you..?" This was the big question for Kezeroth this would help him deeply for his search for truth.
" You are me, I am Saverok Barcu. You were created from me so i could continue the Gen'Dai legacy. I was younger then and did not fully accept the Gen'Dai philosophy, Nature demands that our race slowly dies it seems." Saverok crossed his arms and stepped closer. " But to answer your Question more I came from a Loving family that was murdered by the Sith. Just like our Home planet the Sith have taken everything from us, So your journey to destroy the Sith is not in vain that much." Saverok Explained to Kezeroth.

Kezeroth's Question was not phrased right and the answer only made him mad slightly. " You dont seem to be with the Darkside, Though im sure the struggle is there. Saverok you are a rogue are you not?" Kezeroth asked changing the subject in ways.

" Yes.. I consider myself a Rogue Master, but the struggle as i age is gaining. Killing the People of the undercity I did not mean to do but Nature demanded I catch hold of you. Only someone truely called can change fate. I was trained and raised as a Jedi and when my parents Died i joined with both Dark and Light much like the Stories of Revan. Its a path not easily held. One you need to goto in order to preserve my legacy." Saverok said in a strict tone. Kezeroth raised a brow he knew who revan was from the Sith datacrons but why change his path so far? I made no since.

The Undercity was dirty, loud and made Kezeroth alone feel good. His Connection with the Darkside was demanding and at times made his actions a mystery. Because of this Saverok could never tell what Kezeroth was thinking. Even when attempting to read his Clones mind Saverok's brain would only be flooded with thoughts and memories of Horror and Torture. Saverok's best Mind Tricks and Abilities got little to no Information from Kezeroth, His clone only thought of pain. Most likely to fuel his rage and revenge. Saverok was deeply worried about his legacy and scratched his chin as Kezeroth stood in the Training area.

" I can feel you in my Mind, do you like what you see?" Kezeroth said smiling back at Saverok.
" Your thoughts are subject the darkside, shielded. Even my best Force abilities for the Mind only effect you in a very minor way. Your pain is too great.." Saverok departed on that note and walked down the dark ally

Kezeroth spat and grinned, His Question was answered and he would easily be able to find Saverok later on.

Kezeroth reaching out into the Force while walking to a Private Sith Transport connected with Saveroks mind and said " Come with me and Teach me the Gen'Dai ways, The Undercity is not your home its mine." Kezeroth though annoyied by Saverok had learned to enjoy his own kind. Silence was in Kezeroths head as the Sith Transport turned on and hovered at the platform waiting for Kezeroths say to leave.

" If you Wish,But I will not aid you in any combat situation that you drag yourself into. Your Path is your own I will merely watch and Answer your Questions" Saverok sent back to Kezeroths mind and hurried to the Sith Transport. Saverok's walk took a slow walk thinking about his decision. Meanwhile Kezeroth grew impatient and held the Transport even more. After half an hour Saverok appeared and stepped about the Transport.

Kezeroth nodded at him and yelled at the pilot " Lets Go!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom