Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill All Robots (TEC - Ord Mantell)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Life and health flowed through the old Whiphid's frame, and he staggered to his feet. The hunger of Force Drain awoke in him, but he locked it down. Even though the girl's Force aura was incredibly rich.

Chocolate for Nihilus.

"Better stop that," he said with a hoarse chuckle, limping into the skiff, "or I'll get hungrier. But thank you, Spencer Jacobs."

Janira Fenni

J
Hours later, and pumped full of meds, the rest of the droids had been mopped up and destroyed. Janira sat in a bed in the medical post that had been set up on the world. Zandra's quick work had saved her, and her help had gotten her onto the skiff which carried them to safety. Still, the whole ordeal wasn't quite over. Every last droid was being hunted down and destroyed. Those that utilized them for jobs would be reimbursed with new droids, but for the time being no droid could be allowed to live in case it had become infected by one of the droids possessed with nanites. Caution saved lives. Cutting corners got people killed and Janira was not the sort of person to cut corners. Not when lives were at stake.

A few people were ushered into her room and she nodded to them. "Hello. Forgive me for not standing, I've come down with illness," she said to them. "My name is Janira Fenni. I'm an Echani Council Member, Grand Overseer, and representative of the Echani Compact. We've neutralized the threat to your world. I'm sure you've heard of the being known as Omni." They nodded. "Good. One of his droids was here. They used several defunct droids that were reactivated to build a giant droid which built them an army underneath the junk fields. It's been neutralized. You are free of that threat for the time being."

"Thank you. We appreciate your help..."

"I'm extending to you an offer to join the Compact. Acceptance means a local governor and protection via our forces. We will defend you and accept you as part of us." She left it at that and winced. An attendant came in and stuck a needle in her IV. Janira winced and then sighed and focused on the locals once again. They seemed a bit nervous, but they talked for a little bit. She could hear everything they said. One seemed somewhat unsure it was a good idea and the other pointed out that they had shown up at a moments notice to deal with the droid menace, which had killed many of them prior to Echani warriors showing up. In the end, they both turned to look at her once again.

"We accept."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom