Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiffu Guardians?

I was just wondering if there's any interest in these fellows on the board.

For easy navigation, here's a link to their Wookie article!

I've been mentioning them on and off in a few RPs as NPCs, but I was curious if there were any Kiffar characters out there that could invest themselves in this l'il army?
Of course, it would mobilize for The good 'ol Protectorate.

Just curiosity! Cheers!

Cedric Dorn

C
This is one of those things that i think should never be a faction or really a big organization. The Kiffu guardians are there to protect the Kiffex Prison world and provide law enforcement to the twin worlds, they shouldn't be an army because...well they're not.

Though i would totally love to see a character clam they are from this organization and moved up and out of it.

Just my opinion though.

@[member="Diana Moridena"] True, yiisss. I was thinking of giving a l'il more purpose to someone's char + the organization some more awareness. But if they were to develop from it I'm sure that'd serve the purpose and not give necessity to be part of a grander faction army.

@[member="Valik"] Sekrits

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom