Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kicking the living feth out of me

Skosk Fett

S
Im looking for a 1 on 1 duel where I compltely get demolished by an enemy, experiencing a near death situation. Anyone want to be that guy/gal ? My only real expectation is that I get the first hit successfully , and from there I will get fluffed up. I also do not want to lose any limbs until I have developed my character a bit more, otherwise everything else is a go. Burn me nearly to death? cool , big scar on my arm from a slash of a light saber: cooooool. Pm me or reply on this thread. Just be chill OOC and lets see what can be crafted up.

Skosk Fett

S
[member="Katarine Falcon"]

Hey so I do have a thread with someone who asked via discord to do this specific thread. However I am willing to do a thread with you. Pm me ideas friend. I was thinking maybe we could go and cause some havoc in the GA . Via raiding and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom