Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Kickin' Things Off

Deonor

//...Reminiscing...\\
Well now, I believe it could finally be the time for me to start up my first proper thread!

I don't exactly have any revolutionary and groundbreaking plot concepts on me. Perhaps just a mere casual encounter in a bar or something similar would do for now (If you have the time to listen to an old man's rambling that is)

Whatever we might come up with, I'm greatly looking forward to it already!

Deonor Deonor
I have a number of characters you could meet in a bar or out and about. Rocho (this guy), Kat Kenrid (another force sensitive bounty hunter, though she's not particularly skilled in the force), Funo Civ (a jedi who roams a lot, could mostly meet him anywhere), Kovhorn (A mandalorian, with really heavy armor. I haven't had many threads with him yet). If you're on Coruscant you could also meet Steve Holt, his family is poor and been through a bit. He's got a cybernetic right arm after an accident as a child and after it was replaced he got an interest into tech and cybernetics, so he's fairly smart and I've had the arm already submitted and done.

All of them are fairly friendly and wouldn't have a problem getting into a discussion or something.

Amaris Tanenat

A
Hm. I can always throw Amaris into a bar/tavern type setting. She loves a good drink, and talking, and food (especially food though.) Doesn't have to be a huge concept, can just let it flow. :D Let me know when it's posted and I'll hop in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom